FIRST TIME MEETING JENN- JENN CARTER

Authors note:
Hey my beautifuls how are youuu hope your all well Requests open please don't be shy mwah love you 💕💕

Not really smut tbh. No abuse not a y/n story

------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier pov (yes this is a girl)

Buba invited me to a smash and pash video later on today at 5pm, he told me tata and Kr (Kyle rich) gone be there so I said I'll come.

I got ready and put on my plt full body suit and some bare stars. I put my red body wave wig in a low bun. And I headed out my house into my black Mercedes.

I arrived at the building buba sent me the address of it was more a fo studio building but I got inside to see a white room with cameras and lights.

These mother fuckers were fine I thought to myself. Boys and girls. Buy hang on I saw a tall darkskin stud on the boy side next to tata she was fineee.

"YO BRO U GONNA STOP STARING AT JENN OR WHAT BRU" Buba says coming all up in my face. Jenn looks over and licks her lips. "Nigga better back the fuck up hoe I will fuck you up" I say backing away from buba. Jenn laughs at what I said.

"Okay kids we finna start the video get into a line girls on the left boys on the right" Buba and Notti say.

I go over to the girl side right opposite the sexy stud. I look at her we make eye contact but I break it getting nervous.

"Okay we finally start with my favourite girl xa xa" buba says. I snatch the mic (the phone) "nigga I been told you not to call me that I will slap the shit outta you, ANYWAYS hmm" I say walking up and down the boy line. "Nigga hurry yo ass up taking to long" notti says. I slap him in his face "hoe don't rush me tf" I say making everyone say ooooo. I keep looking till I go to Jenn and stand infront of her. She towered over me as I am only 5'0.

"OUU U LIKE JENN" buba says circling me. I kick him In his knee and he falls. " I been said don't play with me how many times I gotta say it" i say mocking his fall. I look back at jenn and she pulls me close holding my waist. I knew all those smoochies was mad bc I been seen them eyeing jenn.

I wrap my hands around her neck. "Ouu kiss kiss kiss" notti says like a little child. We both mugged him. I gave the mic to KR and the video continued on while me and Jenn was in the corner talking.

"So what's ur name ma" she says with her low red eyes. I smile "oh its xavier but silly buba says xa xa (zi zi)" I say smiling. "Pretty name I like it" she says

"OKAY KIDS, listen to your daddy which is me" Buba said laughing. Everyone screwed him because whose daddy is he because he sure ain't mine. " you not my daddy but jenn can be" some random ass smoochie says.

I srunch my face at her like she cant see us. " okay anyways... boys on the left girls on the right we finna play truh or daree" tata and notti say dragging out the e. Me and Jenn didnt want to play so i held her hand behind my back n took her to a hallway.

"So whatchu tryna do ma" she says looking down at me and smirking.

I get butterflies as she rubs her hand up and down my hips waist and ass. " Why you getting nervous mama you don't need to nervous around me" she says in her sexy voice. " Oh I an not nervous" trying to brush the comment off smiling slightly.

"You so gorgeous" she says in my ear. I just felt my self getting wet and weak at the knees. Jenn smiles showing off her braces. "Oh thank you" I say softly looking away from her and breaking eye contact. "Nah ma why you looking away from me" she says to me slightly irriated. I put my arms around her neck sort of my tip toes and she takes one hand, off my ass and holds my neck to kiss me.

A
Sloppy
Kiss.

I moaned slightly as she grabbed my ass, and making her way to my neck and giving me a hickey. "Hm you smell nice mama" she says smiling at me.

"Oh I got you wet don't I" she says calmly how in the world did she know I thought. "Oh uh." I say stuttering " no need to hide it ma don't worry" she says while pecking my lips.

I walk back to the studio area we're everyone was at while jenn had her hands on my waist guiding me.

"Oooo the love birds are back" notti buba and tata say mocking us.

------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Okay I sort of like this one it's cute. Anyways it might not make alot of sense you know English ain't my first sooo my fault but hope you enjoy my loves 💕💕

Words: 878