kay flock-argument

Y/n pov

I was fed up with Kevin he just do to much, we had an argument a few hours ago and I tried to push it to the back of my mind but I couldn't.

Dougie called me to come over so I said sure he my friend after all.

I got to his house to see Kevin.

Kevin is the bold

Y/n is the slanted

Dougie is the underlined

(I can't be asked to say how they said things)

"Dougie you better not be playing with me right now"

"Not even I just wanna know why yall was arguing he dont wanna tell me"

"Because its none of your business?"

"You know I am a doctor or whatever, I gotta go work and you know earn my own money because who I am I gonna live off of-" I say before being cut off

"Me I will support you"

"NIGGA FOR THE LAST TIME I DID NOT SPEND 67,000 DOLLARS ON SCHOOL FEES TO NOT USE MY MOTHER FUCKING DIPLOMA, I CANT JUST FOLLOW YOUR ASS EVERY WHERE, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING IN MY LIFE TO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR ¿DEBO DECIRLO EN ESPAÑOL?"

"She kinda right, she wanna be something of herself, she can't just sit at gome all day and do nothing, it's a nice feeling earning a little money and doing your own thing"

"That's not the point I earn way more then what she's making"

"So? That doesn't matter I like being a doctor"

"Yeah whatever y/n"

I live because I've had enough of hia bullshit why should I quit my job for what?

Honestly idk how to feel about this new story coming in 45 mins.