«01» 11:37 fucking pm

Why hello there, person. Im glad too see you👀 i hope you enjoy:)
I love gay fluff so expect plenty of fluff (maybe not right now, but later in the book)

Happy reading:)

Keefe
Keefe glared menacingly into his bedroom ceiling, as one does when their mind is hard at work. Or at least, this is what Keefe did whenever he was hard in thought, which wasn't very often. If he was, it usually had something to do with his oh so incredibly great Father. Sarcasm, cough.

But-surprise, surprise-Keefe was not brainstorming ways to piss off Lord Cassius. No, instead he was trying to figure out why in the lost cities Tam was acting sooooo-

Indifferent.

Typically, Keefe would shoot snarky remarks Tam's way all the time. Tam would get offended and the two would bicker like kindergarteners until one of the others had enough.

But for the past few months, the indifferent behaviour had slowly built up and now all Keefe received in return was a glance. It wasn't even a resentful glance! It was more like Tam was acknowledging his existence for a brief moment in time before forgetting him again, pulling his silver bangs over his eyes. And, if Keefe was being completely honest, he kind of missed the defensive reaction.

Keefe even attempted to get a reading on Tam's emotions a few times when this happened by touching him. Tam would leap away and give him another quick glance before walking away.

Fine then, Bangs Boi, Keefe sat up. If I cant figure it out for myself, ill just have to ask you.

He pulled his small silver imparter out of his pocket, ruffling his hair with his spare hand absent mindedly. Regardless of whether or not Tam was his sworn enemy, he had to look good at all times.

"Keefe?? Why the hell are you hailing me at 11:37pm?" Tam's silver tipped bangs messily fell over his features, making it obvious that he was trying to get some sleep. Keefe became slightly smug at the annoyance in his tone. He really did miss pissing him off. It gave him some form of entertainment throughout the school days at foxfire, and the never ending Elvin history classes.

"Well, why are you up at 11:37pm? Thats a rather unreasonable time for a school night, Bangs Boy." Keefe made tut tut tuting sounds as he watched the other boy's expression become sour.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU UP AT 11:37 FUCKING PM?!"

"Well, technically its 11:38pm now," Tam glared at him in response to his dry remark. Keefe pretended to pout. "Wow Bangs Boi. If you were going to be so rude then i have no idea why you even answered my hail."

"BECAUUUUUUUSE you NEVER hail me." As Tam answered he broke eye contact with Keefe, with the same, all to familiar blank facial expression. There it was again. "So, please. What do you want?"

It might've been the six serves of mallowmelt Keefe had for dessert talking, but was that a scarlet hue on Tam's pale complexion?

Wow he must be really mad that i called him at 11:37pm on a school night.

The blonde haired boy struggled to pin point the cause of change in Bangs Boy's mood. Keefe didn't see the point in stalling any longer, as he was quite curious towards Tam's strange behaviour. "You've been acting weird. You know, like, we aren't arch rivals anymore! Its depressing. Whenever i say anything to you i feel like you barely acknowledge me. Pissing you off brings me great joy, you know." Keefe stated the latter part of the sentence in a snobby accent, which sounded undeniably like his Father's (much to Keefe's disgust).

Tam sighed, still refusing to look at Keefe directly. Coward. "I don't know Keefe, maybe I've just gotten sick of responding and causing endless arguments. Now, if you please, I'm  going to rest. Please, for once in your life, leave me alone. Goodnight Keefe."

The blonde haired boy tried to protest but Bangs Boy had made up his mind. "Ta-"

Tam's face disappeared, much to Keefe's dismay.

Tam
Tam buried his face in his pillow and groaned.

Ugh, whyyyyyy.

His messy, golden hair always framed his features so-
But he's the worst. He cannot find out that i-

aaaaaaaackkk.
I need to stay away from him. Not avoid him, but like just not talk-

Oh, what the hell am i going to do.

Tam groaned loudly into the fluffy cushion as Linh knocked on the door. "Uhh, Tammy, is everything okay? I mean- I don't know if you know this, but you don't sound very okay."

Tam stubbornly remained in his place- body swallowed by the covers of his bed and his head stuffed into the pillow. The pillow, in question, had a bright pink cover—thanks to Linh. Yesterday afternoon Tam had come home to find his room slightly... bedazzled. Linh had said something along the lines of 'i made your gremlin cave pretty!'.

Tam felt a gentle hand on his shoulder as the weight shifted towards the right side of the bed.

"No, not really. Im—hmm. Im not sure." Tam flipped himself over so he could see Linh's expression. Thoroughly concerned with a hint of curiosity.

"Mind telling me whats got your face stuffed grumpily into a hot pink pillow?"

~~~~~~~~

Tam appeared through a wave of light at Foxfire, remembering the conversation that occurred between him and his twin the previous night.

Just go to the library. Just go to the library, and wait him out.

He can't annoy you in he can't find you.

Tam was perfectly aware that this was only a temporary solution, but at least avoiding Funkyhair all morning would give him some preparation for lunch. He received several peculiar looks from fellow students as he practically ran to the library. He couldn't care less, though, Tam as well as Linh always got strange looks. Having been to Exilium, and all.

Tam took a seat that had a good view of the door, yet still partially hidden. The library, Tam had thought the night before, was a fantastic spot to hide from Keefe. Why would Keefe Sencen, of all people, voluntarily walk into a library?

He pulled out some alchemy homework he still had to finish and steadily worked through the questions.

This, however, didn't last long as an unmistakable tall blonde Sencen sauntered through the door of the library, at least twenty books in hand.

What the actual fuck.

Tam's stomach dropped as Keefe spotted Tam after he dumped the books on the front desk carelessly, spotting Tam and quickly and began to walk over. A wide smirk was plastered on his face.