IV

We dined all day until the sun began to make its decend on the horizon,  making us lose track of time at how enthrawled we were in eachothers lifes and conversations. I went to check my phone ignoring the time, until several messages from Lando popped up, almost making me spit out my coke back into it's glass. I made a panicked noise causing ollie to look up at me from his own phone to see my face worried and in a shock of realisation, which is when i finally went to check the time. 4:23.

"What's wrong?" He asked me looking twice as worried, like something catastrophic had occured, but to be honest to Lando it probably was a big deal, but in the moment i didn't feel as awful as i probably should for missing my brothers race, a race he performed well in. But for some reason i couldn't feel bad about it when the reason i had missed it, was because i was spending the evening with one of the most amazing people i had ever met.

"Oh uhm nothing, just alot of angry texts from Lando since i missed his race," I said biting the inside of my mouth, as he looked reliefed that the situation wasn't as bad as my face supposedly made it out to be. "Oh well, he'll probably get over it," I said breaking the tention with a little giggle.

"Well she should probably get going back to the track," he replied standing up, after paying for the bill though i insisted we split it. i nodded in agreance and followed him out, clutching onto his hand as we walked back to his car.

"I really enjoyed that, thank you for asking me to come," i said breaking the comfortable silence of the ride back, to which he smiled, glancing y way for a few moments before replying, "I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else," I smiled looking down, trying not to act all awkward from his words.

Arriving back at the circuit, i walked almost hesitantly back to the mclaren garage, my hand in Ollie's as he was taking the longer walk to the prema tent. We stopped just infront of the garage, i looked into his eyes and placed a small peck on his cheek before saying goodbye for the afternoon and walking into the mclaren garage, which to my suprise i saw oscar stood in the doorway giving me the same devilish stare i ad given him at our first meeting. Some part of me had hoped he hadn't seen me arrive with ollie or kiss him on the cheek, though he probably knew where i was all afternoon from Lando.

"What?" i said to him, mocking his gesture, which he scoffed at before following me in, "Is Lando in his drivers room?" i asked oscar to which he replied with a very emotionless "I don't know," like i had hurt him too.

Knocking on the door of Lando's driver room, i stood with no response, so i settled on just walking in, unsupprisingly, i saw lando layed on his massage bench facing up watching videos on his phone of the race. "Look i lost track of time, i'm sorry" i said sitting on a chair opposite him.

"It's fine," he said, sounding not sarcastic at all which was slightly confusing, "Then what were all the angry messages for," i replied confused, "It's funny to make you feel guilty," he said giggling, placing the phone on his chest. "Anyway, how coe you were out with Ollie, i thought you and oscar had a thing going on," he questioned sitting up right anf turning to me.

"Why would me and oscar have a thing going on?" I asked putting myself on the edge of my seat, genuinly wonderous if where he had gathered this idea from, when he had seen the way i ran out to meet ollie.

"You two were sleeping on eachother like four hours ago, how could i not think something was  happening there?" My eyes shot open in disbelief from what he had just come out with, how had he seen us, i thought nobody did or he would've tormented me with it sooner.

"How do you know about that?" I questioned sitting back in my seat from pure shock and disbelief that he knew about it or that Oscar had known about it because he was asleep the entire time.