Chapter 35: Towards Elegia

???: Does it work?

A snail opened its eyes to see a woman with red and white hair, her left eye was covered by fringes while she was wearing a headset. She looked nervous as the snail began to film her and broadcast the video around the world so that fans of the woman, the most famous singer in the world, could get news of their favourite artist.

???: Oh, I think it works!

The woman stopped to adjust the camera and stepped back to greet the spectators with an expression of joy on her face.

???: Hi everyone, do you recognise me? It's me, Uta! I'm really happy to be able to do this live, I have some things to tell you.

The fans behind their screens were all happy to see Uta's face bringing joy to their lives, for some it was the only ray of happiness.

Uta: As you know, my concert will start in three days, so I can't wait to see your faces for real this time but don't worry because the concert will be broadcast around the world for those who can't come.

For years, Uta shared her music with the world without organising real concerts, but things were about to change because she wanted to exchange emotions with the people of the world in real life this time. She wanted to see people's happy faces when she sang her music.

Uta: It's going to be a change for me and you, a new experience for everyone. I'm going to share with you a new song I've prepared just for you, I can't wait to sing it.

With a smile on her face, she wiped the tears from her face, touching the fans who followed her around the world.

Uta: Haha, I think it's too emotional for me... Unfortunately, the weather forecast indicates that it's going to snow on that day, so I can't change the date of the concert and a lot of you have already started the journey to come to Elegia, so I can't disappoint you.

The snail continued to film Uta talking to her audience until she decided to end the video.

Uta: I think we're coming to the end of the live show, it's always sad to leave you, but we'll meet soon in real life. Don't get sick and beware of pirates, take care!

Uta's live show was interrupted as she sighed and turned her gaze to a window overlooking the Elegia island where the people were preparing for the singer's music festival.

Uta: I can't wait for the concert to start.

Onigashima

The exploits of (Y/N) against Kaido's crew were kept secret from the people of Wano, who were unaware of the battle against the Emperor. (Y/N) and his crew won because they had achieved their objective even if they hadn't defeated Kaido, it was still a victory for saving Yamato and escaping from Wano. The results were terrible for the Beats Pirates: Three Tobirropo were defeated, Kaido and King were sent into the sea allowing (Y/N) to escape.

The news spread around the world via an unknown person who had shared his information with the World Government, it was a humiliation for the crew of one of the Four Emperors by a simple pirate crew. How one man could take on an entire pirate crew? (Y/N) was an enigma across the globe, perhaps a breath of change for pirates?

Several days passed since the escape of (Y/N) and his friends, Kaido had underestimated these enemies so he drank alcohol to forget Yamato's flight, which was the worst thing for him. Black Maria served him some more alcohol in his cup so that he could drink while insulting (Y/N), she also hated the pirate.

Black Maria: Kaze D. (Y/N), I'll never forget your name, I swear I'll kill you the next time I see you! The pirate had fought Black Maria when he arrived on Onigashima. She tried to seduce him but was quickly defeated by (Y/N) who didn't care about her and just wanted to save Yamato.