Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates

The strong and frightening Kaido, the most powerful creature in the world and one of Four Emperors faced the two protagonists terrified at the sight of the monster who didn't seem happy to see them. (Y/N)'s was frozen as he was unable to move as he was in front of the worst nightmare, the enemy of Wano.

Despite everything he heard about Kaido, he was not afraid of him even though he knew that he was a very strong person, one of the strongest people in the world, so he shouldn't underestimate him. Now that he was in front of him, he felt a pressure that terrified him and understood why everyone was afraid by Kaido, he was like a demon.

(Y/N): Kaido...

Kaido: So you're Wild Wind, one of Ohara's archaeologist who can read the Poneglyphs? I don't know why you are on Wano and how you know Yamato, but I thank you for coming, you're making my job easier, now you can be very useful to me.

Yamato: I will never let you use (Y/N) for you plans, he's not your slave!

Kaido: Shut up, you rebellious brat. You're going to return to your cell before I get angry because I'm in a bad mood today.

Yamato: You'll never lock me up again, today I will take my freedom even if I have to fight you. Do you understand, you stupid bastard! Thunder Bagua!

Suddenly she charged quickly towards her father who seemed unimpressed by Yamato's attack before blocking it with his own weapon. The first member of (Y/N)'s crew raised her weapon and gave powerful blows to her father who easily countered them to the woman's frustration as she couldn't hurt him.

Angered by Yamato's opposition to him, Kaido struck Yamato violently with his kanabo, she barely managed to block it with her weapon but the shock was so intense that she screamed in pain before being sent flying away.

Hearing Yamato's cry of pain, (Y/N) calmed down and saw his friend on the ground before he felt anger rising inside him. The wind began to swirl around him to Kaido's surprise who noticed (Y/N)'s fists covered in wind and Haki. He frowned at the sight of his worst enemy before flying quickly towards him to hit him with a powerful blow.

(Y/N): Take that! Fūjin's Fury!

He managed to hit Kaido in the face before continuing to hit him with a barrage of powerful blows, but the Emperor did nothing against the young man as the blows did not hurt him. Frustrated that his opponent didn't feel any damage, he unsheathed his katana to cut him, but he was immediately struck by Kaido's weapon which made him spit blood and sent him flying towards Yamato who caught his friend before he fell to the ground.

Yamato: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, but he's really strong... We can't win against him, so we have to run away.

Yamato: You're right, but you won't let us escape. We're fighting the worst opponent.

(Y/N): I think we can find the way to escape if we fight him together, are you ready (Y/N)?

Yamato: Yep, captain!

Kaido: Worororo! Have you finished preparing your strategy to me? It's useless since you're going to lose, but I'm curious to see what both of you can do. Come and show me your strength, youngsters!

Yamato/(Y/N): Narikabura Arrow/ Tonbokiri!

A smile appeared on Kaido's face as (Y/N) created a lance of wind and sent it with all his strength towards the Emperor. Yamato sent a beam of energy with Takeru, her weapon in the direction of her captain's lance. The two attacks merged to form a powerful attack flying towards Kaido who struck the lance with his weapon, creating a huge explosion.