(17) ne bi smel

That evening she was standing at the side of the stage watching her boyfriend perform. She knows the majority of their lyrics now. After the show  the band were in a room getting changed and Delilah was in the room outside sat on a sofa. She felt like she was there long enough so she knocked on the door.

"Bojan can you hurry up please" she said and was immediately greeted with the door being opened.

"You seem happy" he joked

"Shut up" she laughed. They both headed out of the venue together not saying much.

"How was the interview?" He asked

"It was fine it made me think about something though"

"What?" He asked

"Well what happens to us after Eurovision?"

"I mean we will be doing to UK tour together and I definitely do not want to break up if that's what your thinking" he replied

"No neither do I" she said "I guess I will just visit as much as possible"

"I mean I would gladly let you move in with me but you probably won't want to leave your life in London"

"Thank you for the offer, I will think about some things and we can talk about it another time" she said "it was a really great show, Ne Bi Smel and Katrina were probably my favourites"

"Really? Why Ne Bi Smel?" He asked

"You just look really attractive singing it" she replied looking up at him and kissing him quickly.

delilahblair

(story)

(I feel like you can tell I'm an awkward person just by reading this story)

.