(26) manchester

Everyone was backstage ready for the show, Delilah wearing a pink top and skirt. They were all having fun doing vocal warmups. Delilah was first on stage and she sung her whole new album. Bojan watched from the side.

After singing 'to love', 'fast times' was the next song "I really love this song" she says catching her breath "it's quite hot in here isn't it" she says "could you get me more water please" she asks Bojan while covering the microphone. "Okay sorry just one minute" she tells the crowd and they all cheer when they see Bojan slightly come onto the stage with a glass of water. "Thanks" she says taking a sip and placing it down.

"Okay the next song is 'fast times'" Delilah introduces and she starts to sing again. As the show goes on Delilah got much more confident on stage and really belted during 'what was I made for'. And of course she ended the set with 'nonsense'.

"Should I root for city or united?
You know footballs get me so excited
Manchester I love to be inside it"

At the end of her set she walks off stage waving "it's really hot by the way" she says to Bojan while giving his a kiss.

"What like you?" He jokes

"Shut up" she replies smiling "have fun"

Joker out head on stage and Delilah gets changed before watching from the side. As the show they all head off stage and Delilah follows. They all cool down backstage for a little while.

"Deli come here" Kris says pulling Delilah into a sideways hug facing the camera "what did you think of the gig?"

"It's was amazing" she replies "I am very short aren't i" noticing the height difference.

"No, I'm very tall" he replies.

Everyone starts to help pack the tour bus, Bojan goes round to the front of the venue to take pictures with fans. Delilah takes some pictures and talks to the fans who stay round the side but then she heads round to the front to help Bojan with the big crowd.

"Hello everyone" she says to make her presence clear. The crowd was a lot smaller than it was originally but still plenty of people. Delilah smiles at Bojan and he smiles back. They both take pictures with fans and soon enough everyone had left.

"It's nearly midnight" Bojan states

"I officially turned 23 thirty minutes ago" Delilah claims.

"Oh yeah I just remembered, follow me" he says leading her to the bus. As they enter there is a cake with candles on the table, everyone is gathered around singing happy birthday. Delilah is completely shocked. She blows out the candles.

"Thank you so much guys" she says. Each person takes a slice of cake.

Soon after everyone gets tired and decides to go to sleep. The beds were sort of like bunk beds and they had curtains on the sides. Delilah chose one of the top ones and fell asleep quickly. She considered it to be a successful birthday.

delilahblair

Liked by @bojan_cvjeticanin, @krisgusti, @bellathomas and 30,000 others

delilahblair wait am I Bojan's bitch?
Thank you for the best birthday gig I could have asked for

bojan_cvjeticanin ??

bellathomas come back home the kids miss you
delilahblair tell them I'll be back soon x
——krisgusti what?

user07 loved the show

user34 ate up that outro

(I went to manchester show it was so good)

.