(29) dinner

11:00 was the time Delilah saw as she checked her phone "oh shit" she said rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She then notices the message from her mum:
'still coming round hun? Xx' it said and Delilah responded saying 'yes, of course.'
She needed to finish off packing her stuff today, she'd done the worst of it before the tour which helped. She sat in bed for a bit on her phone. She saw videos from the concert the night before, she always loved seeing them. After about 30 minutes Bojan started to move next to her and she looked over to see him waking up.
"What time is it?" He asks
"11:30" she responds
"11:30! And you didn't wake me up"
"You looked so peaceful though" she smiles.

After a quick breakfast they started to pack the remaining items up, mainly clothes and other essentials. They needed to be at Delilah's parents at 6 meaning they had enough time to sort things out and get ready.

Since it was just her parents she didn't want to dress up much, she decided on a pair of jeans with a corset top.
"Bojan can you zip me up please" she asks and of course he agrees to.
"Giving me deja vu" he says while zipping it up

(A/n can someone let me know if earlier on in the book Bojan zipped up her dress bc istg I wrote that but I can't find what chapter it is in)

"Are you ready to go?" she asks him. It was now 5 and it took about 40 minutes on the train to get to their house.
"All ready" he says

They leave and get on the train, they didn't have to change which made it much easier. They got to her parents house at five to so perfect timing.

"They are going to like you okay, just be yourself" she tells him as they approach the front door.

"I think your more nervous than me" he jokes

"They can just be opinionated about things like this" she says, she takes a deep breath "it will be fine" she raises her hand and knocks on the door. The sound of mumbling can be heard from the other side as her parents get closer. They open the door with smiles.

"Hello" her mum says hugging Delilah "lovely to meet you" she directs to Bojan and he smiles.

"Nice to meet you" her dad adds

"Thank you it's nice to meet you too" he smiles at them.

Soon enough they are all sat at the table, everyone going well so far. Her mother had made lasagne, one of Delilah's personally favourites.

"So she says you are the one" her mother says

"Mum" Delilah looks towards her. Bojan smiles slightly

"I'm just saying Deli" her mothers starts "I'm glad I got to meet him before you move away and have kids running around"

"Oh my god - I can't" Delilah puts her head in her hands

"Don't worry, kids aren't currently in our schedule" Bojan answers

"How about you ask some normal questions first huh" Delilah suggests

"Okay then, so you met at Eurovision?" My dad asks

"Yeah at one of the pre parties" Bojan replies "me and my band represented Slovenia" he smiles

"Hmm do you remember that one?" Her father asks her mother

"Couldn't say I did" her mother replies "well I'm sure it was wonderful" she smiles

"The food is really nice by the way" Bojan tells Delilah's mother

"Aw how kind of you" he responds "I knew you'd find a nice guy at some point Deli" her mother hits her arm.

As the meal went on it definitely got more comfortable but Delilah was glad it was over.

"Bye" Delilah says last as she exits the front door. As they walk away her face drops the smile and she looks at Bojan "I told you they were insane" she says

"They were nice, they just love you" he says "and so do I" he kisses her cheek. She blushes.

"So am I the one then?" He teases

"Shut up" she tries to hide her smile. After a few seconds of silence she spoke again "do you think it's crazy for me to move, obviously I want to but still"

"I guess it's just the mystery of love" he replies

"How poetic" she scoffs, she stops walking and stands in front of him "I love you so much" she tells him

"I love you more Lilah" he kisses her forehead

"I don't think that is possible" she kisses him. "Have I told you how much I love it when you call me that?" She asks

"I figured that out in Madrid" he smiles and kisses her again.

(I'm ending it here so I hoped you enjoyed it. It definitely isn't the best thing ever but I had fun writing it. I put off ending this story for so long since I didn't know how to but I decided on something simple and wholesome. Thank you so much for reading!)

.