(15) "i want this"

A few days later it was time for the second semi final and Delilah and Jere were sat in the bar watching the tv. Jere had already got through to the final so now they were just hoping that Slovenia gets through so they are all together. Delilah had already tweeted earlier in the day to vote for number 10 hoping some more people see. Everyone had been announced except for one and everyone was on the edge of their seats waiting for the answer.

"The last act through to the Grand Final is..." Delilah couldn't have been more nervous "SLOVENIA" They watched on the tv as Joker Out jump up and celebrate, just the same way as Delilah and Käärijä do.

They both send voice notes saying how happy they are.
"Holy shit I can't believe it! I'm so happy you made it though to the final and I can't wait to see you later"

Delilah waited at the bar because she knew the guys were heading there afterwards to see everyone. She spoke to their old bassist Martin for a little bit before they turn up. As they walk in Delilah runs and jumps to hug Bojan. After a few seconds he kisses her. And all the other guys go to see everyone else.

"You were so amazing tonight" Delilah said before kissing him again. "I'm so proud of you"

"How about we get out of here" he asks breaking the kiss and talking Delilah's hand.

They walk back to the hotel, which was very close, and went to Bojan's room.

"It was such a good performance, like the lights and the whole atmosphere, it was brilliant" Delilah gushed. The minute they entered the room they started to make out again. Delilah's back was against the wall and she had her arms around his neck. Her hands moved upwards into his hair and played with it. His hands were at her waist making sure their bodies were pressed together. As they took a breath for air Delilah moved towards the bed. She could feel her back make contact with the mattress and started taking his shirt off.

"Do you want this?" He asked looking in her eyes

"I want this" she responded smiling.

(I understand that you might feel robbed at this moment however I am not comfortable writing that so your going to just have to imagine - sorry)

.