(9) kris!

Delilah woke up early and felt pretty calm, she did what she did every other morning. Brushed her teath, had a shower, did her hair and makeup however things felt a bit too calm. She realised that she hadn't checked her phone all morning. When she looked at it she immediately noticed a message from Kris. That's weird she thought Kris has never messaged me before. She opened it up just to realise that yesterdays late night messages didn't go to Bella they went to Kris. How could she have messed up like this. He is one of Bojan's best friends and she'd told him she have a crush on Bojan.

Kris

Sorry Delilah but I am not Bella
But just to let you know Bojan defiantly likes you too
I won't mention this to him but I am going to have to try and set you two up now

__________________________________

Delilah is just going to have to trust Kris with this now and hope he doesn't say anything.

__________________________________

Before going to Amsterdam, Delilah went back to London for a few days just to rest. She went to visit her parents, who were very supportive, and spent some time telling Bella everything that happened.

"Wait so you thought you were texting me but you were texting Kris?" Bella recapped

"Yes and it was awful" Delilah replied

"At least he said he wouldn't say anything" she reminded her "seriously Deli it will be fine, Kris is a smart guy if he has common sense he wouldn't say anything"

"Would you tell me if Bojan told you he had a crush on me?" Delilah asked

"Well... I mean that is different okay he won't say anything"

__________________________________

After a little while they decided to do a quick instagram live. "Hello everyone it's me and Bella here, send some questions in for us to answer"

bojan_cvjeticanin joined
krisgusti joined

"Who do you think will win Eurovision?' It seems like Loreen and Käärijä seem to have a high chance winning but I would never be able to choose between everyone" Delilah responded

"'Who is your favourite Joker Out member from Kris' okay well Nace is the only one who is always nice to me sooo" Delilah responded. Bella scoffed at the response "what is your problem"

"Everyone on this live knows that that is a fucking lie, especially Kris" she said facing Delilah and raising her eyebrows.

"'Do you have anything exciting planned for after Eurovision' yes, there is a few thing I have planned which you will all like."  Said Delilah

"It seems like you are skipping a lot of questions Deli" Bella implied "maybe I should start reading them out. 'Are you an Bojan dating?'"

"No we are not" Delilah waited for a moment and then spoke again "unfortunately" she said looking straight into the camera.

"Well I think that clears up most of the questions, let's just leave it there" Bella said "thank you all for watching and everyone vote for number 26 at Eurovision"

"And vote for number 10 in the second semi final!" Delilah added before the camera quickly switched off.

Bojan

Unfortunately?

I couldn't help my self I have to say it 

__________________________________
Kris

Unfortunately?

Stfu Kris

.