(11) jimmy fallon

Delilah was now in London having a pretty chill morning. In the afternoon she had been asked by the guys to on the bus with them and she can interview them. Delilah thought that seemed like fun and happily accepted.

"Okay first question Bojan, what is the hair routine" Delilah asks "and don't just say you woke up like this because we all know that's a lie"

"Yes that's a lie" Bojan repeats while trying to take the microphone, brushing hands with Delilah in the process. "So if I have longer hair, which I did 3 days ago, I just wake up and it's there. But now that it's shorter I wash my hair and use special cream, which I don't know the brand of"

"Yep" Delilah says

"And I use my blow drier. Then comes the honey cream and the aloe vera" he continues but Delilah looked confused

"What's that?" She asks "oh wait aloe vera" she said in her accent making it sound very different to how Bojan said it. Most people on the bus laugh from this. "It sounds so much nicer when you say it" she said making eye contact with Bojan and then both smiling.

"Okay Kris if you were on a talk show, would it rather be Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel?" Bojan asks Kris

"I fucking hate Fallon so Kimmel" he responded.

"How do you hate Jimmy Fallon he is an icon" Delilah said

__________________________________

The guys went to sound check and Delilah just hang around. She then hear Jan say "we are going to ask some fun people some fun stuff" he went over to where Delilah was sitting "How much money to date Bojan?"

She laughed while thinking about her answer "who told you I needed paying?"

__________________________________

janpeteh