(13) kisses

Once Delilah woke up she felt like last night was a dream. Today was very busy, she had a rehearsal in the morning and the turquoise carpet in the afternoon.

__________________________________

Bojan ❤️

Are you ready for today?

Yep
When will I see you?

Hopefully before the carpet but I'm not sure
I'm sure your rehearsal will go great ❤️

Thank you
So will yours xx

__________________________________

All the staff at the rehearsal were very nice which helped calm Delilah's nerves. Everything seemed to have went well but she was hoping to see Bojan. It happened that Joker out had to leave before Delilah got there so they didn't run into each other unfortunately. However they were sure to see each other on the carpet.

Delilah was wearing a cream coloured dress with a slit at the leg. Everyone was in the reception area waiting to go on the carpet. Delilah had just spotted Jan and decided to go over.

"Hi how are you?" Delilah asked

"I'm good thanks, did your rehearsal go well" Jan asked

"Yep everything went fine. Do you know where Bojan is?" She asked

"Am I not good enough?" Jan said jokingly, pretending to look hurt. Delilah laughed at his response "He is over there with Nace."

"Thanks, I'll see you later" Delilah said while heading in the direction Jan pointed in. She spotted Bojan and Nace and went over.

"Hi" she said

"Hi" Bojan replied "you look really pretty"

"Thank you" Delilah blushed

"I am going to leave" Nace said laughing. He turned the corner meaning it was just the two of them now. Bojan suddenly kissed Delilah with her back against the wall.

"I've missed you" he said in between kisses

"I can tell" Delilah laughed "you've got lipstick on now by the way" Bojan looked in the mirror and whipped it with his hand. "It's not that bad, might cause some questions thought" Delilah smiled wrapping her arms around his waist and looking in the mirror.

"We look good together" Bojan smiled into the mirror "oh shit I need to go to the carpet. I will see you in a minute" he kissed her forehead and left quickly. All Delilah could do was smile.

__________________________________

On the carpet Delilah had some photos taken and answered some quick questions mainly about her song and then saw Joker Out and Gustaph singing 'Because of you' so she came over and joined. She was stood next to Bojan who was behind everyone else this meant one photographer pulled them away from the group because he wanted some pictures of just them. It didn't really make any sense but she guessed it was what the people wanted.

After the carpet it was more evening time and Delilah everyone went back to Bojan's room for some drinks. Delilah was curled up on the sofa while Kris was doing karaoke. Once he was done he started persuading Delilah to have a go.

"Come on, if you say that Carpe Diem is your favourite then sing it" Kris argued while trying to pull her up.

"I can't I will mess the words up" she responded

"No one cares we are all friends here" he said

"Fine I will try but it won't be good" Delilah got up and everyone cheered. She grabbed the microphone and began to sing. Jure filmed the entire thing and immediately put it on instagram however at the end of the video, once Delilah finished singing, she sits back down next to Bojan and he kisses her. Well that's one way to tell everyone...

.