(3) "am i as gorgeous in person"

bellathomas

Delilah looks up from her phone to her friend

Delilah looks up from her phone to her friend. "What was the reason for that"

Bella laughs "It is just funny Deli." Delilah rolls her eyes in response.

She wasn't performing in Barcelona so she didn't have anything to worry about anything. They both head to their hotel to get ready for the day since it is still early in the morning.

It wasn't actually that hot today so she couldn't wear shorts like she had planned. She kept it casual though. They were just planning on walking around the town having a look in some shops and eating lunch somewhere as well.

After walking for some time they ended up finding a small cafe to have lunch in. They got seated and began to order.
"Are you excited for later?" Bella asked

"Oh yeah I am it should be fun" she said "wait is that Alessandra over there? ALESSANDRA!"

Alessandra turned around a rushed over to them. "Ahh I've been waiting to meet you" she says while pulling up a chair to join us "have you met anyone else yet"

"No not yet"

After some casual conversation Alessandra said how she needed to go to sound check.

_________________________________
delilahblair

They got back to the hotel in the afternoon to start getting ready for the pre party later

They got back to the hotel in the afternoon to start getting ready for the pre party later. Delilah wore a black dress with white heels, it was nothing too special but it was nice. When they got to the pre party they noticed that it was very crowded, they stayed at the back where the bar was. First to perform was Belgium which the two girls sang very loudly. By the time Joker Out came on they had drank quite a lot but not enough to be drunk - just tipsy.

After a while Delilah was sat at the bar alone, she was pretty sure Bella had gone to the toilet but that wasn't 100%. Suddenly there was a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see a man with quite sharp features.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone" he slurred

"I'm not alone" she shot back

"Well it seams like you are to me. How about we dance"

"No thank you I am fine here" she said not making eye contact

"Come on dance with me" he tried to pull her

"Leave her alone" another man said. But when she looked at him she realised it was a familiar face. The man scoffed but left pretty quickly. "Are you okay?" He said softly, sitting down beside her.

"Yeah I'm fine now. It's nice to finally meet you"

"Am I as gorgeous in person" he said while batting his eyes

"Shut the fuck up I'm not talking about this again" they both laughed. They had some general discussion for a while before he said

"I think your friend is outside with the rest of the band"

"Really? I swear she said she was going to the loo" she laughed

"'The loo'" he copied "that is such a British thing to say" Bojan bumped her shoulder with his.

Once they got outside it was like Bojan had said, Bella was there with someone who Delilah assumed to be Kris and they were singing Gasolina. Everyone seemed to be pretty drunk.

Delilah said her farewell to Bojan and started walking back to the hotel with Bella. Luckily it was very close.

delilahblair

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, bellathomas and 7,000 others

delilahblair first eurovision pre party tonight. Excited for the many others to come!!

bellathomas ❤️❤️

krisgusti Bojan said you looked pretty
delilahblair thanks Bojan x

User98 OMG DID DELILAH AND BOJAN MEET

user6 #bolilah

__________________________________

.