(12) boyfriend

It was just under a month in between the London pre party and Eurovision and it was a strange time. Life pretty much went back to how it was except that Delilah got recognised a few times and she did some interviews. Delilah wanted to rest as much as possible before going to Liverpool but it was hard due to how nervous she was. She mainly kept her self busy by writing songs for her new album since she recently found some new inspiration. She of course kept in touch with Joker out over this time. She also realised a new song in this month.

delilahblair

Liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, alessandram02, and 16,000 others

delilahblair everyone go listen to my new song 'Boyfriend'! It is the first song to be released on my new album and I can't wait for you to hear the rest!

bellathomas ahhh I love it
Liked by delilahblair

alessandram02 such a good song! Can't wait to see you again!
delilahblair Can't wait to see YOU 💗

joker_out_official 🫶🫶
janpeteh Bojan definitely commented that

user09 OMG DID SHE JUST SAY NEW ALBUM

user23 love it xx

__________________________________

It was finally time for Liverpool Delilah couldn't wait to see everyone again. They decided to all go on a Beatles tour, they went to Penny Lane, strawberry fields, John Lennon's house and Paul McCartney's house. At the end they all went into 'The Cavern Club' where Jure was putting carpe diem stickers everywhere.

"How are you" Bojan said

"Yeah im good, i feel like everything is kicking in now" Delilah replied "it is all suddenly feeling very real"

"I understand how you feel. You look really nice today"

"Thank you, you look nice as well" she smiled but before anyone else could say anything Kris came over to show them a kazoo. All for setting them up.

While walking back to where the wiwiblog mini concert was taking place, they were filming again so Bojan played the kazoo.

"I know what your thinking. How can a kazoo cost only one pound if it sounds as good as a saxophone?" he said to the camera "I don't know the answer to that question"

__________________________________

Later in the day there was a Eurovision party on a boat. Lots of music and dancing, Delilah enjoyed it a lot. The Friends theme tune starts playing and everyone was singing along. Jere was doing a full on dance which was pretty funny. Bojan and Delilah were singing it pretty much to each other and it was all on camera but they didn't seam to care. They both went outside onto the deck together to get some air.