(20) parents

During the time between Eurovision and the tour Delilah felt lost without Bojan. They would call almost every day but it still didn't fill the empty gap. Her new album was close to being released and all the final touches were being made. She shared snippets of the songs with Bojan and Bella sometimes but she wanted it to be a surprise.

Today she was going to visit her parents house just to update them on her life. They weren't very active on social media so they were always behind on finding out about her life. Delilah always got on with her mother but her father worried about her a lot meaning sometimes he wanted to be in control. But as a whole their relationship was good.

She knocked on the door to their house and took a deep breath in. She smiled when she saw her mother open the door infront of her. "Hi mum, I've missed you" she said hugging her mother.

"What a lovely surprise Deli!" She said happily "come in and have lunch with us"

Delilah followed her mother through her childhood home to the dinning room where her father was sat at the table looking up from today's paper. "Delilah! It's so nice to see you" he smiled "how has life been treating you?" He asks while her and her mother sit down at the table.

"Well actually that is what I'm here to talk to you about" she said "so you know how I did Eurovision"

"Yes you were wonderful" her mother replied

"Well I am actually dating another contestant" she stated "he is from Slovenia and you would both really like him." Delilah was a bit nervous at this point

"Is that all you came to tell us" her father asked

"No that's not everything" she continued "i'm actually planning on moving to Ljubljana after I do my UK tour"

"Are you sure about that honey? It is pretty far away from home" her mother asked

"Yeah I'm sure. I really love him mum" she smiled

"I don't like the idea of you going all that way for a boy you haven't even known for that long" her father claimed

"Seriously dad I'm sure about this"

"Honey how about he comes round for dinner when he is here for the tour?" Her mother asked

"Yes that would be great. He would love to meet you"

"Well he better impress me since he is taking my little girl" her father said

"Dad I'm 22! And besides he isn't taking me away, I'm leaving" her father rolled his eyes "Dad I think he is the one"

"I'm glad your happy sweetheart" her mother says smiling.

__________________________________

Bojan

When does your album come out again?

2 days x

Do I not get to hear anymore of it?

No it is going to be a surprise
Btw my parents have invited us to
dinner when we are on tour x

Great I would love to meet them ❤️

See you soon, I love you 💗

I love you too

.