(25) birthday

June went very quickly for Delilah, she didn't have any shows until the tour so it was pretty relaxed for her. On the 17th of July (her birthday) the tour started in Manchester. She got up in the morning to get the 2 hour long train journey. She knew they were arriving a bit before lunch meaning she planned to get the train which arrives at a similar time. She plugged her headphones in and got settled for the journey.

She arrived at around 10:30 making it 8 hours before the show. Delilah walked from the station to the Manchester Academy (where the gig was) which was where the tour bus was.

"Hello" she says stepping onto the bus. All the boys look at her and then stand up to greet her. "I've missed you all"

"How have you been" Jan asks

"Yeah good thanks" she smiles. Everyone sits back down at the seating area, Delilah sitting on the edge next to Bojan. "Hi"

"Hi" he replied kissing her quickly. "Happy birthday Lilah"

Her eyes lit up "you remembered"

"Of course I did" he replied. She blushes and then turns to everyone else

"When do we have soundcheck?" She asks

"Around mid day" Nace replies and Delilah nods

"Good, enough time for me to go to Costa and get a ham and cheese sandwich then" She announces "anyone want anything?"

"I'll come with you" Bojan says standing up as well "I'll pick some stuff out for us"

"Okay we will be back soon" she says starting to leave the bus. The Costa was just along the road so it was a short walk.

"I've been wanting this sandwich all day" she says picking it up, Bojan gets some other sandwiches for the band and the crew and they wait for them to be toasted.

"I've never been to a Costa before" Bojan says

"Well trust me it is pretty good" she says. The food is placed on the counter and Delilah starts getting her card out of her bag but Bojan already starts paying. "Are you sure I really don't mind"

"It's your birthday, I can't let you pay on your birthday" he says taking her hand. She smiles at him lovingly. They leave and start walking back to the bus.

"Who made you this perfect?" Delilah asks him

"I could say the same to you" he leans down and kisses her.

"I've been learning bass guitar this month" she states

"Oh really? Why's that" he asks

"Well it's all apart of my plan to replace Nace" she joked

"I see, well maybe you can play a song at some point" he suggested

"I'm not that good yet but thanks for the offer"

After everyone had eaten they head inside for soundcheck. Which took a couple of hours because it needed to be perfect. Once the got back to the bus to get ready there were some gifts from fans on the table.

"Oh wow look at this" Delilah said looking at the table

Kris walks over "there's chocolate" he says and Delilah laughs. "Erm how's Bella" he asks smoothly .

"Yeah she's good why do you ask" Delilah asks pushing for an answer.

"Oh no reason" he responds

"Hmm sure" Delilah said "I think you would look good together by the way, don't hold back" she starts walking away slowly leaving him to think.

They all start to get ready for the show.

.