(28) london

By the time Delilah wakes up they have arrived in London. She walked into the main area of the bus.
"What time is it?" She asked

"Nearly 10" Jure answers

"10! I slept for so long" she responds grabbing an orange and starting to peal it. "What are you going to do today?"

"Just walk around, explore a bit" Jan says.

"Yeah you will like Camden" she nods

Bella

when do you arrive?

I'm here now

okay i will come in about an hour then
see you soon xx

🫶
__________________________________

Delilah gets ready for the day, putting on some casual clothes and light makeup. She hears a knock on the bus door and Kris opens it.

"Oh hey" Bella says to him

"Hi" Kris replies and there was a short silence

"Is Delilah here?" She asks

"Oh yeah sorry" Kris says shaking his head

"I'm coming Bella" Delilah calls heading over to the door "see you later" she says to Kris before leaving the bus

"What the fuck was that?" Delilah asks

"I don't even know" Bella replies "he texted me last night saying he likes me, and I didn't know how to respond so I just left it"

"Bella! You didn't text back!" Delilah says

"I thought it was just a mistake and that he was drunk"

"Well he might have been a bit drunk but trust me it's not a lie, he really does like you. Just talk to him later okay"

"Yeah yeah, I can do that" Bella says "where was Bojan I didn't see him?"

"Oh he went out early, I'm not sure where he didn't tell me" Delilah says obviously a bit concerned

"I'm sure it's nothing" she starts "have you eaten?"

"No not really"

"let's eat then"

A few hours before the show some other Eurovision contestants arrived such as Luke Black and Mia Nicolai which Delilah thought was nice. After they took some pictures she caught up with Bojan.

"Where were you today?" She asks

"Just had to go get something" he responds calmly

"Interesting" Delilah says confused

Delilah's set went the best it could have gone. However she didn't sing nonsense at the end this time. This confused the crowd but instead she came on during Joker Outs performance and sung it with Bojan. There were lots of edits of them on tiktok after the carpe diem series was posted and now this got just as much attention.

"I've got a dirty mind but I am so pure
Call me Dora his body I explore
London you're finishing the tour"

She goes back to watch the rest of the show with Luke and Mia.

delilahblair

Liked by @joker_out_official, @bellathomas and 29,000

delilahblair Thank you all for the amazing tour I've had so much fun performing.  @joker_out_official

bellathomas so gorgeous
liked by delilahblair

user4 omg you singing with Bojan was incredible

__________________________________

Everyone was going back to Slovenia except for Bojan who was staying an extra day to have dinner with Delilah's parents and also help her pack for her move. The pair of them plus Bella all got the train to where they lived.

"Did you talk to Kris" Delilah asks Bella

"About what?" Bojan asks

"Yeah I did actually" she replies

" what did he say" Delilah asks

"I'm confused" says Bojan

"He said he'd like to see me more often and is prepared to travel"

"No way!" Delilah "I'm so happy for you, you will be so cute together" the train gets to Delilahs stop and her and Bojan get off, Bella still has one to go.

"Are Bella and Kris a thing?" Bojan asks

"I think they will be" Delilah says. They soon arrive at her flat. "Welcome, make yourself at home" she says kicking her shoes off.

"It's pretty nice" Bojan says

"It's fine but nothing special"

"I have something to show you actually, putting his hand in his pocket" he says "Bella told me about it"

Delilah looks at him confused "you didn't need to get me anything"

He pulls the bracelet out of his pocket showing it to her "for your birthday. That's what I was doing today"

"You're joking! That's was so much money" she says looking at it more "i love it though, thank you" she takes it from his hands "I love you so much"

"I love you too" he says kissing her.

.