(16) loved?

delilahblair

(story)

Delilah woke up at nine which is pretty late compared with recent mornings. Bojan was still asleep though so she took it as a good opportunity to take a picture. She just laid in bed for a while and decided to text Bella.

Bella

I have news

What?

I slept with Bojan last night

Congrats
I've been waiting for this message

Go away
I can't wait to see you on Sunday

AHH YOUR GOING TO BE AMAZING

__________________________________

Just at that moment Bojan woke up.

"Hi" he smiled getting closer to Delilah

"Hi, sleep well?" She asked

"Only since you were here" he replied. "What are you doing today"

"I have an interview, you are doing that camp and furnace thing right?"

"Yeah that's this evening" he began to sit up and start to get dressed, Delilah did the same

"I will come and watch from the side" she stated and he looked over and smiled. "I need to go to my room to get ready" she walked over to him and kissed him quickly.

"I will see you later" he said.

__________________________________

Even though the encounter that morning was short Delilah knew there was no awkward air between them. She was just happy to be with the man she loved. Wait a minute, loved! I've never been in love before how am I supposed to deal with things? How do I tell him? Does he love me back?

She continued to get ready for her interview, she already knew there would be questions on her relationship because when are there not.

Interviewer: So today we are here with Delilah Blair to talk about Eurovsion. So Delilah how was it to be chosen to represent the UK.

Delilah: Well I was worried how people would react at first but I got a lot of positive messages from fans and it really motivated me. I really hope I can impress my country.

Interviewer: I've heard that you recently realised a new song, tell us a bit about that.

Delilah: My song is called 'Boyfriend' and I used the song to address my sexuality as a bisexual and to add some more representation in music.

Interviewer: Oh I was unaware of you being bisexual. Does your boyfriend know?

Delilah: Yes he knows...
(She made a face at the strange question)

Interviewer: And will this song be on your new album?

Delilah: Yes it is currently realised as a single but will also be on my new album.

Interviewer: Are you able to tell just the name of the album?

Delilah: It is called 'What was I made for?'

Interviewer: I see, and what will it be about?

Delilah: the first few songs are about the unhealthy relationship I was in when I was a teenager but then I grow up and fall for someone new and become more confident.

Interviewer: Speaking about relationships, I hear that you are dating another contestant.

Delilah: Yes I am

Interviewer: How did this come about?

Delilah: Well I guess it started when my friend told my instagram live that I thought he was gorgeous and he happened to have seen it, but more recently I guess we have spent more time together and released our feelings.

Interviewer: And what will happen when you return to your home countries?

Delilah: Oh I guess I haven't thought about that, whatever happens we will figure it out.

__________________________________

After that interview Delilah realised she hadn't thought everything through, what will happen? I mean they have the UK tour but what about after that.

.