Update!

note: you don't need to read this if you're only interested in the story

OMG! You guys are amazing! Imagine opening up your little story and seeing this in three days:

I mean 146 reader and 8 votes? Sure, it's not much, but for my first story? It's amazing! To be honest I made this as sort of 'promotional material' for people to click on my account and look at other stories that I put more time into

I mean 146 reader and 8 votes? Sure, it's not much, but for my first story? It's amazing! To be honest I made this as sort of 'promotional material' for people to click on my account and look at other stories that I put more time into. But now? Forget about you guys, even I'm invested in this plot! 

Actually scratch that, I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys. For any of you who haven't written a story before, you wouldn't know how amazing it feels when someone votes on your story. Or how giddy you are when you see a notification about someone commenting.

When I made this story I had zero follows, zero followers, and zero friends to fall back on to read my crappy story. I had to make it as best as I possibly could in the hopes that some stranger would click on my story, read it, vote on it, and if I was lucky comment on it because they liked it.

Now? I'm in the same situation. Almost nothing has changed, except for the immense desire that one of the 30% of wattpad viewers that actually comment and vote decide to do so on my story. 

note: yes, that's right. Only about 30% of wattpad viewers actually go out of their way to support authors. The rest consists of silent readers (people who read a story without commenting or voting whether they like it or not).

So, enough of that. A new chapter came out just before this and I hope you enjoyed it! And once again, thank you. Everyone who reads this story and especially the ones who vote or comment to help me out. It's because of you that this many people are able to see my (stupid) writing.

Also if you guys want to help me out all you have to do is comment on my writing. I'd appreciate help with any grammar mistakes, even if it sounds nit-picky. Oh, and any ideas for scenarios, plot points, or future head cannons are appreciated. Just comment your ideas because I'm sure at one point I'll get to them. If you want I could give credit for your ideas too.

"If you're starting a story of your own and it's been months and you have nothing to show for it, keep writing. Because one day, one person will see your story and they'll  be the reason why hundreds of others do too."

-Coffee