6.5 Nobodies Girlfriend (Flop Starz 2)

The ground below the scooter raised until you were at surface level. Perry was a pretty good driver, the least you could expect from a protagonist-platypus is to know to stop at a red light.

Though, that's when you realized the Flynn-Fletcher car at your right. Perry's (and by proxy your) eyes widened. Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher took a second to look at you and Perry. She seemed unfazed at first, but after looking forwards again, she registered what she just witnessed.

As she looked back, Perry pulled out a horrible disguise. You just did your best to hide behind his tail and cover your face with your fedora.

 You just did your best to hide behind his tail and cover your face with your fedora

(I know it's not the best as it was one of my first times working with photoshop. Also, I have a note at the end for what y/n drawings will look like)

🎶 Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated 🎶

Perry handed you a hat with a veil and glasses. Was this seriously going to be your disguise? You decided to just go along with it.

"Haha! Everything is ready!" You heard a muffled voice as Perry pushed the doorbell. "Oh, what is it now," Doof opened the door to you and Perry. "Oh are you my new temp?"

Wait, did he really not recognize you two? "Who are you, his wife?" Doof continued, pointing at you.

Perry nodded at that, "Um, yes? It's bring your wife to work day,"

"Great, well let me just get you up to speed. I know it's a bit of a mess, I'm just putting the finishing touches on my latest maniacal plan," Perry wiggled his eyebrows at you. HOW COULD HE NOT RECOGNIZE YOU TWO? You, sure. He'd only seen you a few times, but Perry? At least five years worth of thwarting and for crying out loud, HE'S A TEAL PLATYPUS!

"You see in a few minutes, I will unleash an unprecedented reign of terror, UPON THE ENTIRE Tri-State area," he said, referring to a tiny spot on the huge map with a magnifying glass. "And Perry the Platypus and his little girlfriend will never be the wiser!"

Once that was said Perry took off his glasses. Doof gasped, "Perry the Platypus?!? You're a temp? Are times that hard?" Then you took off your hat and glasses, replacing them with your fedora. "And agent y/n!"

"And no, I'm nobodies girlfriend,"

"Pfft just wait a few seasons," what did that even mean?

~~~

"Sorry Perry the Platypus, but you're too late!" Doof exclaimed, pulling a lever. The building proceeded to turn into a huge robot. You and Perry watched out the window while the building stomped around causing panic. "When it comes to havoc, nobody reaks like me!"

"Perry, get to the wires!" He followed your command and ripped out as many as he could grab.

"Wait, you're not supposed to touch that. Hey, no fair!" The robot powered down just as it was about to destroy a building with a massive Phineas and Ferb band advertisement.

"Phew," little did you know, the building was scheduled for demolition anyways.

"Very clever, Agent y/n. I was trying to ignore you, but you forced my hand," he pressed a button that shot mechanical hands out of the wall. Clamping on to you and Perry. Great, now you were trapped. "AND NOW, I shall relax with a nice tasty deli platter,"

You and Perry both grimaced at that. "Oh, where are my manners? Here you go Perry the Platypus and Agent y/n. You two can share a plate, care for some pepper? Just say when," okay seriously, did he ship you two?

"Anytime," the two of you stared at Doofenschmirtz, unimpressed.

~~~

You and Perry waited until the pepper had piled up. "Wow, you two sure like a lot of pepper. I'm more of a paprika man myself," you rolled your eyes as Perry blew the pepper in Doof's face.

*cough, cough*, "It will take more than condiments to foil my brilliant plan," you couldn't get over how cute Perry was when he blew the pepper.

Doof was indeed wrong however. The pepper blew outside and the robot sniffed it. You heard a huge "ACHOO!" And all three of you were blown out the building.

You bursted through a wall in a skyscraper, effectively leaving a hole in it and taking a videotape away from a horrid band manager.

You fell right through the other side of the building. You and Doof were screaming your lungs out whilst Perry still seemed unfazed. He grabbed onto you and slung the tape onto a pole on the side of the building like a rope.

Once safely standing on the pole, you watched as Doof fell on a mattress. "Whew, what an unbelievable stroke of luck. The mattress than folded in half with him stuck in it. That's when you realized it was on top of a truck titled "The Amazing Folding Mattress Company".

"I'm ok, I'm still better than-" Doof was interrupted by the robot leg crushing him and the truck. "CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS AND AGENT Y/N," you felt bad for him, but just followed Perry.

~~~

"Oh, there you are Perry and y/n,"

"Hi,"

"Grgrgrrgrgrr,"

"Come on guys, we still have one thing left to do," Phineas said as you all stepped into a bus clad in Phineas and Ferb band advertisements.

~~~

"Hey Candace, you're still the hundredth contestant. Wanna come and help us out?" You heard Phineas exclaim on stage.

Surprisingly, Candace was ecstatic to sing with them.

It was great. Phineas and Ferb had begged for you to sing with them, but you felt completely content sitting in the front row with Perry in your lap. You rubbed him as the upbeat love song played.

You cheered along with the crowd as the song ended. "That was great! I've been thinking of my brothers all wrong. They're not a nuisance, they're my ticket to-"

"Thanks, you've been great. This is the last time we're gonna sing that song. We're retiring, goodnight!" Phineas interrupted her.

Candace was frozen as the lights turned off around her. You picked up Perry and carried him home with the others.

You stayed a little longer at the Flynn-Fletcher house to congratulate the kids for their hit single. Afterwards, you petted Perry to sleep and walked home. Climbing into your room through the window, you couldn't wait for tomorrow.

~~~

1070 words

"Okay, that was long. By the way, for y/n drawings, they'll look different every time. I wanted to make it diverse rather than most of the ones I see (a really pale person with brown hair and green eyes) nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to make this story for myself and you guys. Not some perfect person. And for skipped episodes (aka episodes I didn't write) y/n lived through them with the Flynn-Fletcher family. Oh, and plz vote and everything this note is really long,"

-Coffee