2. O.W.C.A (Candaces Birthday)

You made your way out of the backyard just to hear an explosion. Looking behind you the tree in their backyard had ignited! "Uh..." you mumbled staring up at it. Phineas caught sight of you.

"Don't worry! It's alright y/n!" He yelled waving at you. Was he always staring at you? Deciding not to think about it too much you continued out. 

Wandering around a bit you found a mall. You had to get as many necessities as possible. You had a bit of change in your pocket (which would've been less, but Phineas and Ferb decided not to charge you admission), just enough to buy some food. Walking up to the nearest clearance store you bought a bag of chips, two bottles of water, and some freeze-dried fruit you had found.

Handing the cashier ten dollars you headed out. That was surprisingly cheap, but you didn't think much of it.

~~~ Timeskip ~~~

Waking up, it was only seven. "Alright," you said to yourself stretching. You fed the kittens, Milo, and Eli. Getting your bag, which you kept ALL your stuff in, you went to the Flynn-Fletcher household (you had seen the brothers last names on the forms they signed).

They weren't in the backyard yet, so you knocked on the door. Hoping one of the boys would answer the door, your prayers were answered. "Hi y/n!"

"Hey, Phineas,"

"We're about to have breakfast! Did you eat yet?"

"Uh, no I haven't. I guess I was excited ha, ha," you said looking down.

"That's alright! You can eat with us. Mom, can our new neighbor eat breakfast with us?" He said looking down the hall.

"Of course Phineas, bring them to the kitchen," the boy beamed up at you, letting you in. Before you got too far though he whispered to you,

"Hey, today's Candace's birthday,"

"Who's Candace?" you asked sitting next to him and Ferb at the dining table.

"Our sister. Did you see her yesterday?"

"Oh, is she the girl with red hair? Who wanted you guys busted?"

"That's her!" He said getting some cereal out for you.

"Oh! Busted! That's a great word for it!" you heard someone exclaim from across the hall. Looking up, there was the girl in question. "Your the new neighbor, y/n right?"

"Ye- um yes. Candace?" You stuttered, still not used to talking so much.

"The boys wouldn't shut up about you," she said rolling her eyes. Huh, did Ferb mention you too? "I thought you were twelve!"

"Oh, well I guess... these two are good at making all types of friends!"

"Happy Birthday Candace!" you heard, who you assumed to be their mom, say holding a stack of pancakes with whipped cream and a candle.

"Hey Mom, we were wondering if we could go to Mount Rushmore today,"

"That is a great idea Phineas," she answered.

"Oh, well I guess I should leave now," you said a bit sadly.

"Oh, uh... Mom, could y/n come with us?" Phineas asked.

"Sorry hun, there isn't enough space in the car,"

"Oh, maybe we could build another seat," he muttered looking up at you.

"It's really fine!" You said. "I might as well leave right now," you continued, quickly finishing up your meal and washing your dishes.

Before leaving though, you felt something furry rub against your legs. Looking down you picked up the adorable platypus. "Can't wait to see you later Perry!" You said giving him a little peck on the bill.

~~~

After walking back 'home,' you climbed through the window and into your room. Surprisingly, Milo was still there! For a cat, he is definitely a good escape artist. But, that's when the unexpected happened. You had to figure out he was an agent somehow, right?

 The kitty kneaded his paws on you. For most cats, that was a way to comfort themselves, but for Milo you knew he was trying to get your attention. Looking down at him, he contemplated for a second. Were you dreaming?!? He stood up and took a freakin fedora out of nowhere!

"I-WHAT THE-UH???" His eyes widened looking up at you doing jazz hands (what else am I supposed to call them?) as if to stop you freaking out. You took a second to breath and he motioned for you to follow him. Having no other option than to hyperventilate, you obliged.

697 words

"I was so excited to start writing about O.W.C.A, I decided to just start now!"

-Coffee