Damn, another one of these?

note: this isn't important to the story, you could skip it if you like. If there is more story out so far that is.

So while it obviously isn't convenient to have another 'update', I had to get this out. I didn't want to just disappear.

Right now, I'm experiencing something I haven't felt in a while. That being? Writers block.

You see, I'm more fine-tuned when it comes to something like art. I could draw for days on end without running out of ideas. With how much drawing I do, I have enough to make a fully fledged art dump right here if I wanted to (only if you guys are interested, of course). The point is, writing is a completely different medium of expression and right now I'm having trouble with it. 

Does that mean I'm going on hiatus?

I mean, two days isn't that long.

Does that mean I'm abandoning this book?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I just felt the need to refresh myself. Looking into other ideas, I got back to writing original stories I'd abandoned and never released. I quickly lost interest in those though and started another fan-fiction. Anyone here, a fan of Welcome Home? (Just me? Yeah that tracks, there are only 200 of you-wait)

HOLY SMOKES 253 READS!

That's saying something, no seriously I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to say 'holy smokes'. 

God, I really need to work on my humor.

Sure, there are people out there with thousands nay, millions of readers, but this is a lot to me. I mean, after not uploading for two days I'm surprised this story isn't dead to the algorithm.

Wait, but are there actually any fans of Welcome Home here? If Disney taught me anything, apparently it's a small world.

~~~

So, to sum this all up, this is the story (chapter) of my writers block. This is usually where other authors write 'Any requests?'. I would too, but I know most of you guys aren't very vocal in the comments (no, but seriously not to be sarcastic or anything but, do any of you have any ideas???)

"This is also where I usually write '-Coffee', but I'm not going to today. (Oh shit, I just realized all of this was written by Coffee anyways, ah might as well)"

-Coffee