5. First assignment (S'winter)

You woke up early to get to the Flynn-Fletcher household. It had been a while since seeing one of the brothers' inventions.

"Hey Phineas and Ferb!" You pranced right into their backyard as they had left the fence door open. "Huh,"

Both boys were upside-down on their heads groaning. "La da da, hm. So what are you boys thinking of doing today?" You heard their father's voice.

"Uh, we don't know. It's too hot to think. Oh, hi y/n," that was the least enthusiastic sentence you had ever heard Phineas utter. You should know, he talked A LOT.

"Yeah, mum and I are getting rid of a few things from the antique store, but I think I've got just what you need. Oh, and you must be y/n! These boys can't get you you out of their heads. I'm Mr. Flynn-Fletcher,"

"Nice to meet you! These guys sure are excitable," you said gesturing to the lifeless boys next to the equally tired looking platypus. "Ha, huh,"

~~~

"A snow cone machine! Just like when I was a kid!"

"How does it work?" Phineas asked.

"Well, you just pour some ice in here, give it a crank, add some syrup and Bob's your uncle," he said showing off the sketchy blue snow cone. "There we go, snow cones for everyone," he said, handing each of you a blue snow cone he materialized out of nowhere.

"Honey, we gotta go! The antique store closes in just twelve hours," twelve hours? That was a lot of leeway. How far was this antique store?

"Okay kids, I'll leave you in charge of the machine. And be easy on your sister, she's been a bit on edge lately," he whispered the second part.

"Huh, snow in July," you mumbled taking a little lick of the sketchy snow cone.

"Y/N YOUR A GENIUS! I know what we're going to do today! We're gonna need a lot more ice,"

Perry rubbed against your legs, discreetly gesturing for you to follow him.

"What is all this?" Candace said a bit aggressively.

"It's a snow cone, you want one?"

"You mean crushed ice covered with blue carbs? LAME," she answered Phineas.

"Maybe Perry wants some. Hey, where's Perry? And y/n too?" Phineas said as Ferb had already made a cartoonishly large pile of 'snow'.

Perry led you to the pale red hose in the back of the yard. He put on his fedora and waved for you to follow him. Once inside the circular looped hose, he turned the knob and you both fell into a tunnel.

 Once inside the circular looped hose, he turned the knob and you both fell into a tunnel

He flipped into his seat and you awkwardly followed behind him

He flipped into his seat and you awkwardly followed behind him. "Morning Agent P, I see you've brought Agent-" you heard Major Monogram's voice falter at your name.

"The new recruit, Agent f/l sir," Carl said somewhere in the background.

"Yes, she can come along with you," Perry glanced back at you giving you a wink. Was this going to be your first mission?

"Well, I'll get right to it. This time we're worried about Doctor Doofenschmirtz buying laser pointers. I mean, two or three of them would be fine, but he just put in an order for eighteen thousand of them?!? Only a crazy, evil, and diabolical mind would do that. I'm sure you'll know what to do Agent P. And Agent f/l, this'll be great training." Before giving Major Monogram a salute, he showed you his 'notes'.

Or, at least you thought he was writing notes. In reality it was a doodle of Major Monogram. To be honest it was pretty good for a five second drawing, you thought whilst snickering.

"So, where is this 'Doofenschmirtz'?"

'It's not that far, I usually just take my jet pack' you seemed to be getting used to the sign language.

"Oh um, I kind of don't have gear yet," you said a bit sheepishly.

He looked up at you with an unimpressed looking face, and half lidded eyes, 'This is going to be a long day'

~~~

 698 words

698 words

"I decided to turn this into two smaller chapters. The second should come out later tonight. I just realized Perry is left handed. As always I hope you enjoyed and please vote if you did"

-Coffee