5.5 Doofenschmirtz (S'winter 2)

Wow, what a sight. Imagine taking an early morning stroll just to look up and witness a platypus in a jet pack carrying a girl, at least three times his size, bridal-style.

Third person/Perry pov

He had thought of taking his hovercraft, but it probably would've been destroyed in the fight, and O.W.C.A was having some financial difficulties as of recent.

He had also thought of y/n manning the jet pack and carrying him, but it would be risky. Who knew she wasn't a licensed jet pack user.

So his options were basically,

A. Kill hovercraft

B. Kill both of you

C. The right answer

She was warmer than he thought she'd be. She even looked warmer than usual. He'd like to ask if she was ok, but the best he could do was quirk an eyebrow at her. Y/n got the memo answering with, "I-I'm alright are we almost there?" Just as you said that, he went to land at the front of the building.

🎶 Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated! 🎶

"Um, what was that?" Y/n asked.

He honestly didn't know. For a while he thought he was the only one who heard it. In response he just shrugged.

The two of them walked inside the building. "What floor?" Y/n asked.

"Grgrgrgrgrgrgh," the platypus responded, pressing 65. Upon arriving, he could immediately tell something was wrong. I mean, who wouldn't? He had neon signs up printed with the likes of 'DOOFENSCHMIRTZ'S SECRET HIDEOUT' and, 'DO NOT ENTER'. There was even a no platypuses, sign. Perry eyed them, unimpressed. He grabbed onto y/n's arm and pulled them to the back, entering easily as the door was left unlocked.

"As soon as he walks through that front door, no more Perry the Platypus," Doofenschmirtz said whilst watching the big red 'X' behind the door. Probably waiting for the piano above it to drop.

(I don't know if I've addressed this in a different chapter, but I will always write 'Perry the Platypus,' instead of 'Perry the platypus' because Doof has turned it into a title. And you can't tell me otherwise.)

"It's genius right?" Doof said, turning behind him to Perry and y/n. He was still grinning, until he wasn't.

"OH! OHH I TOLD NANCY TO KEEP THE BACK DOOR LOCKED!" He took out a recorder. "Note to self: My evil deed for tomorrow, fire the maid," He looked at the pair once more. "What are you looking at?" He said, looking down at Perry.

In response Perry took out what seemed to be a brightly colored gun? Oh wait, it was probably a grappling hook.

"Not so fast, Perry the Platypus," he was about to grab a conveniently placed lever, until he saw y/n. "Wait, who are you?" he said.

Your pov!

"Pfft," okay, it was harder to control your laughter than it looked. Both of them quirked an eyebrow at your antics. "Thi-This i-s your nemesis! I-I thought he was some mad scientist. He-He's a pharmacist!" you said while giggling at every other word. Perry looked ready to laugh right along with you, while Doofenschmirtz scoffed.

"First of all, it's 'Evil Scientist,' not 'Mad Scientist,' I'm not angry, I'm evil. And why does everyone think I'm a pharmacist? I could just as easily be a doctor or a-a rocket scientist," he answered as Perry rolled his eyes.

"A-Alright," you started, stifling your laughter. "Are we allowed to be on a first name basis," you whispered to the platypus below you. He just shrugged in response.