3. Agent P (The Fast and the Phineas)

Sitting at the desk you opened up the file. It was about a Dr. Doofenschmirtz. "Pfft," you stifled a laugh. "Alright, let's see what's on this Doctor Doof," you mumbled chuckling. Opening up the computer it immediately led you to some O.W.C.A.org. It had information on all types of villains. Their names were just laughable: the Regurgitator, Aloyse Everheart Elizabeth Otto Wolfgang Hypatia... von Roddenstein. Like seriously? You were getting ahead of yourself though.

Searching up Heinz Doofenshmirtz, you got a LOT of results. What you found most important though, was the fact that he had purchased an aircraft/blimp and a lot of helium as of recent. Printing out the suspicious forms, possibilities for use of these objects, and writing some notes just in case, you finished the file.

"Alright," that didn't take long at all. Apparently (according to the back of the file) this was supposed to go to Agent P. "Huh," who was Agent P? A panda? Or a pig? Maybe a parrot or, oh a peacock!?

You got up and out of the cubicle. You asked around for an Agent P.

"Next agent," you mumbled. "Um, hello," you started talking to the dog in front of you, "Do you know where I could find Agent P?" He looked less shocked than some of the other animals you had made conversation with and responded in sign immediately.

'Yes, he's near here. Just go left and take a turn at Agent Z's. He's the last one in that row,'

"Oh, thank you!"

'No problem, don't usually see humans around here,' you decided not to take that as a bad thing and followed his instructions. You walked past his cubicle until you saw a zebra. Deciding that must be Agent Z, you turned to the left. Walking until the wall recounting the names of every animal, you finally got to the infamous Agent P's cubicle.

Looking inside you were shocked. Sitting there at the desk, scribbling something down on a piece of paper, was... Perry the platypus.

"Uh..." You were speechless. Immediately Perry turned his head to look at you. As soon as he saw you his eyes widened, wait was he blushing? He shoved the piece of paper he was writing on under some others and then got up to fully look at you. "P-Per-rry?" he nodded his head. "I-um" You were frozen. Why were you acting so dumb, confused? He was a pet, he disappeared, why did it shock you so much? Well, maybe it was the fact that you gave him a little kiss a few hours ago, but to be fair it was little and you hadn't realized you'd end up having to keep a conversation with him.

'Can you understand sign?' he started.

"Y-yes," honestly, you didn't know what to say.

'Your an agent? There must have been some exception. Most of us aren't exactly human' obviously this guy was better at talking than you were. And that was saying something, he couldn't even speak!

"I-I'm a cat. I-I mean a kitt-man- No! I'm a human cat! Uh..." To put it simply, that was not what you were trying to say. If platypuses couldn't chuckle this one certainly could.

'It's alright, I'm guessing you have a Doof-like backstory' You quirked an eyebrow at the name before your eyes widened in realization.

"Oh! Dr. Doofenschmirtz! He's your villain, right?"

'Nemesis, I wouldn't call him that much of a villain- If I could that is' Awe, did he long to speak? That was so sad.

"Oh, sorry. I have this for you,"

'Thank you! This will definitely help with writing notes' you giggled.

"Seems more like you were doodling!" his face turned a bit red.

'You don't know the half of it' wow, you've been hearing that a lot.

"If you say so," passing him the file he gestured for you to lean down. Huh. You didn't think too hard about it until he got on his tip-toes and kissed you on the cheek!

'Might as well return it' if he was red before, you were crimson now. You couldn't think to do anything but leave. You went to Milo, talked for a bit about your future training and went back home.  

Perry's POV

You didn't need to know about his little crush on you, or the half finished drawing of you he was making before you revealed yourself as an agent. And you definitely didn't need to know how he convinced Milo into letting him train you. Though, to be fair it wasn't that difficult as to the fact that he was one of if no the best agent at O.W.C.A. 

~~~ Timeskip ~~~

"Hey y/n!" You heard Phineas' voice after haphazardly stumbling into their backyard. "We were so worried! We knocked on your door but nobody answered!"

"Oh, sorry Phineas. I had some work stuff to do,"

"It's okay, but tell us next time. We were really worried," you could tell he was the only one who cared his much. This guy was obsessed with you.

"Of course. What did you guys do today?" you asked trying to get the topic away from yourself.

"Oh, we raced a huge remote control car!"

"Not to be cliche or anything, but aren't you guys too young to drive?"

"Yes, yes we are, but we weren't actually driving! The car was controlled by a remote,"

"If it's good enough a reason for you then I guess it's fine!"

"Mhm. Oh and please come tomorrow!" Maybe he was just happy to have a 'grown up' friend.

"I'll try to drop by, but I can't make any promises. Alright?" You answered.

"Ok," he said hugging you. "Goodbye,"

"Bye!"

913 words

"Thanks for reading! I have some stuff going on, but I promise more chapters are coming soon (and by 'soon' I mean like a day so it's not that long a wait)!"

-Coffee