19 - Shopping

DIVINE'S POV

I hate my brothers.

I don't understand them! At first, they would be nice and all but a second later, they would be acting crazy and worse! Are siblings supposed to act silly?

Ask them.

That would just be embarrassing. It's been past two months since I've gone comfortable with my long lost family, yet I still can't handle how much they intimidate me. Even their eyes scares me.

My thoughts were interrupted when Xandro started shaking my body for no reason. I screamed at him for I don't know how long.

"XANDROOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I screech and he drops me on my bed shakily, seeing his hands move to his ears to cover the loud noise that I was making.

"Wadafudge!" Xavrio was sobbing from the sudden scream and I shut my mouth.

The three of us heard footsteps from outside of our room and the door bursted open, revealing dad, mom and Dante. They were showing worried faces but I didn't mind.

Mom spoke with a hint of concern, "What happened? Who was screaming?" Her voice also had a mix of furious with confusion. I suppose the other two had also the same expression just like her, if they were the ones to speak.

"Divine was screaming!" I furrowed my eyebrows, but he was right.

"I had to because Xandro was shaking me for absolute no reason!" I managed to defend myself, giving them an pouty-annoyance expression. I felt eyes glaring towards me and I only grin widely.

Mom, dad and Dante sighed in relief, but me and Xandro were still scolded by our parents. Dante was there with Xavrio beside him, looking amused as always.

Later we were at the living room and Enzo asked me if I could massage his back. I was a lazy person but I still agreed since I didn't have anything to do.

Well, I was about to do something when I somehow lost the idea of having motivation. Now it's completely gone to ashes.

I looked down and I massaged Enzo's middle back, but I heard him wince and I felt his mind sobbing. What am I supposed to do?

"No- not there bambina. At the top corner of my back. Yes, there." I'm looking at his back with wide eyes. I can't believe that it is that toned and huge. I think it might break anytime, however I still continued giving him a massage. I don't really think he's that disappointed because I'm giving him hard attempts.

I only stay silent while rubbing his back very gently. Well on the other hand, Xavrio was watching Enzo's face like he was about to burst out some laughter.

I'm not a well-experienced massager. I think this is also my first time massaging someone whom is not a threat to me.

But it is still my fault coz I didn't train myself too much.

Ten minutes have passed and I just got done rubbing Enzo's back. He was leaning on the couch, looking satisfied and happy while hugging me tightly. He might just squeeze me to death right now. Then I don't have to experience this pain inside.

I haven't told my parents about the bruises, heck they didn't even notice it these whole two months!

That's the point, because you didn't tell them. You should've just told them about your bruises. They'll be disappointed at you.

I want to but I don't want to at the same time. They already have so much problems and then there's another one, and that's me. I'm the problem this time.