16 - First interaction

DIVINE'S POV

Two weeks have passed, yet I still have this kind of feeling were the boredom always grow inside of me. It might be possible that it is located somewhere through the cardiovascular system of my body.

It's true that my parents and brothers are there but most of them are doing the skadoodle to escape this heckhole of a mansion. I would always see the twins or one of them trying to break free from those unbreakable windows.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame them because I would do the same.

I've done literally nothing this day but to stroll around this gigantic house. If mister slendy pays people to visit their mansion, they would definitely get lost.

I kind of already got used to my family's mansion and these random halls that would lead myself to getting lost, trapped or finding something interesting.

One time when I was exploring, I saw a literal huge door that was opened so I decided to only peak inside to see allat of books that were displayed on every shelf. I love reading and I would beg to the lord to bring me to where I went again.

The next day I didn't see the library anymore. It's like, this mansion is made out of magic making every room I find disappear.

Quickly disappearing from my thoughts, I find myself sitting at the sofa with Enzo and the twins. I had to blink a few times before checking where I was again.

I don't remember being here with my brothers.

"You look lost." Enzo joked and I not-gently tapped his hand. I don't even know where I am now.

I look to where the twins are, sitting on the other sofa, who was using their phones. I have never used a device before and I don't think I will.

"How to be sane?" I simply asked and my brothers who were minding their own businesses had their attention to me.

They were showing a concerned expression as I observe their funny faces.

"Are you okay bambina?"

"She is definitely not. Look at her face!"

Am I okay? Am I going insane? I don't know what to think about myself. I feel like I'm surrounded by aliens from the outer space.

I totally did not call my brothers aliens.

The second thing I felt is that I was being shaken by my brother Xandro. It was gentle but quite rough at the same time. What do I expect? He's just really like that sometimes.

Enzo breathes out beside me. "She's obviously bored, don't you two see?"

"Of course we do. We're not blind, idiota" Xavrio huffs in front of me and I immediately cough.

( Idiot. )

I don't know about Xav but has he been smoking? I can literally smell the taste of a candy mint with a hint of crumbled paper inside of a cigarette.

"Shit, sorry little sis."

"Stop fucking breathing infront of her!"

"I told you to brush your teeth! You know from yourself that your bad breath is a dangerous weapon to everybody!"

"Vaffanculo!"

I softly rub the back of my hair, confused on what was going on. Why are they shouting? Did I do something wrong?

"What is happening here?" A deep male voice spoke and we all turned our heads to where it was located. It was our eldest brother Dante, with Andres by his side.