8 - DNA test

( I DID NOT UPDATE THIS )

ROMEO'S POV

Divine's results are here and I'm getting madly impatient every second that I wait. DNA tests can take time and I understand that, but I'm not the type of person to f--- around and waste their time.

"What took you a billion years to give me the results?" I replied nonchalantly with a look of a glare into the doctor's eyes.

"I apologize, sir. It was quite hard recovering your number so we didn't get to contact you right away." I could hear his voice slightly trembling but, who cares?

People fear me anyway.

The doctor hands me a piece of paper showing all of the DNA results. Suddenly, a familiar flash hits me inside. It's like, another emotion that I unexpectedly experienced.

"I must say that the results are positively 99.99% accurate. If you want further evidence, we have a ton of test papers about the little girl and your wife's DNA." He explains as I nod my head.

All that I could think about is my long lost daughter, and now that she's back to the Ricci family again. These past ten years of stress has recovered me from alot of damage.

I thank the doctor with much appreciation that I can give, although our conversation didn't end right away for only a few minutes.

Daleah would be definitely delighted once I announce this to her. She misses Divine so much just as I do.

I exited the doctor's clinic and got to the parking lot, two of my guards waiting for me inside the SUV. I saw them leaving the vehicle, facing my aura.

"Good day, capo." Both of my guards greeted in unison. The brown haired guy is named Jacquin while the other person who has black hair is Jake. I consider them as a veteran because of their 20 years of experience as the bodyguards whenever I go somewhere.

( boss )

Their hearts are pure respect when it comes to our families, relatives and allies, but not outside.

It was challenging for them to follow the rules at the first start but gotten so used to it after a few months. Till this day, I still remember their hard work that they achieved.

But for now, I should focus about the test results. I know my wife would be fond hearing the results.

"Guards, let's go home." I command.

☆☆☆

"So, how was the results?" Daleah asks me. Worries covering her, but it will also be gone.

I notice my sons had their eyes on each other, excluding Enzo who doesn't seem to always give a concern about something. He reminds me that I'm also not alone.

I took a deep breath before talking. I know that my sons won't accept the fact that their sister is back because they're not the same anymore.

But I know, deep in my chest and heart, I believe that there's still hope inside of them.

Giving them a smile, I lean back at the single couch.