29 - New Year (Very late + Part 1)

Very late new year chapter. Apologies for my lack of participation of posting :'(

─────────────────────────

ROMEO'S POV

I've been watching my other children help the guards decorate for the New Year and I observed Divine and Enzo the most. They were the most helpful out of my whole pack of living feral alligators.

It's not that I have favoritism(sometimes), but it's about how they show their strength into acknowledging others to assist them even if there's a bit of a laziness inside.

Xandro and Xavrio weren't the most who did the help but they still had the courage to decorate just for a bit. I didn't let Xav bake the cookies anymore because of the recent accident of almost burning our d-mn mansion.

We had to use over twenty guards to put out the fire with fire extinguishers, then he gave me his own keys to the kitchen. He already knows when he's grounded.

But that was the past. New year 20XX is almost there and I'll be genuinely having fun celebrating with my whole family and relatives.

Before my children had started decorating, I discovered a new room that I haven't encountered before when I had bought this massive manor. I never knew our mansion would have our own huge banquet at the day where I had already fricking rented a banquet hall.

It's unfortunate to say that I cancelled the rent but I gave the owner ten thousand cash. I just felt guilty, that's why. But I am quite generous sometimes.

I walked out from the wardrobe room while fixing my tie. The lucky theme color for this new year is yellow and green, but me and Daleah chose dark green instead. Yellow one is also nice to wear but it's too bright. Not that I hate happiness though.

I was wearing a black tuxedo suit with a long v-neckline of the coat of my suit. My top shirt was color white with a dark green tie. I guess wearing a green shirt doesn't match me. I also wore a black formal leather shoes that are just the same as the brands I see on every malls.

There's a secret pocket somewhere around my coat where I can just pull out my knife every time someone randomly bites the f--- out of me. But let's just move onto that.

I don't know about my boys but surely, Dante and Andres would wear stylish clothes again, although they'd also join being formal. Xan, Xav and Enzo would probably wear their own clothing style with their cousins joining. But I'd be surprised if they wore formal wear for once.

I got outside of the mansion where most of the guards were and they all bowed at me. "Guards, I'd like to have a small talk with all of you. I hope for your cooperation with this one."

They all walked closer towards me and I spoke once again when they were now listening. "Listen. There's a chance that Igor and his men would come here and ambush us all so I'll be bringing a lot more security here."

"Luckily, Michael and my brother Rowan agreed to my request. It's not that everyday someone accept my letters. Just work along with them and everything will be fine." They all nodded their heads and I started assigning them on every rooms and places, especially the ball room inside.

I looked at my apple watch and checked the time to see that it was almost nine in the evening. The others will be here now.

Later on, I found my way to the ball room. There was a huge counter of bar where there are kinds of alcoholic beverages and five bartenders that I recently hired. There are currently fifteen servers that are here with the other caterers at the banquet hall, just close to the bar and a huge table full of delicious kinds of foods. Lastly, I brought a very own DJ that would play music for us.

It's kind for me to say that they'd be hell rich once this party is done. I let the chefs, maids and butlers of the mansion take a break from their work for a month so that they can spend their time with their families whom are waiting.

And since everything is complete, I'll just have to wait for everybody.

DALEAH'S POV

I wore a simple matching dress with my daughter, thinking it would be cute. And fate didn't lie. She was like my mini me where I could carry any time.

I helped her wear my daughter's golden pendant with her first initial name 'D' hanging at the thin rope. Romeo gave this to her months ago and we were lucky enough that she still haven't known it was a tracker.

After clipping the two small chains together, she held the holdable mirror and placed it right directly to her pendant. She smiled widely. "Thank you mom! I haven't wear it for a while now."

I've also noticed about how she doesn't wear the tracker that much. The boys are always by her side too much that they're practically glued to each other forever. But it's not their fault too that they've been seperated precisely for ten years.

She will be wearing her tracker necklace for now, considering that it will be a big day for the upcoming new year.

I'm sure that Igor wouldn't come here at new year. He'd be celebrating his life to death.

I heard my sweetheart's hushed but soft voice and my head turned down to her direction, putting my ear close to her. "Hm? Can you repeat that again sweets?"

She took a sigh before speaking with a slight confident tone. "Will my uncles and cousins come here too?" I gave her a warm smile then nodding my head.

"Yes, your uncles and cousins will be here. They can't just celebrate without being with their relatives." She nodded with a small grin, then turning joyful. "I can't wait to meet them again!" She got out from the chair and her hands clung with mine, dragging me out from her room.

"Alright sweets, just relax and don't get excited. We haven't even taken a picture yet." I took out of my phone device and I pulled her close to my side.

"Smile." Once I pressed the camera button, a light flashed quickly on my phone as the camera took both of us for a picture. "Let's go now, shall we?"

─────────────────────────

This is only the part one of the chapter. There will be a part two and much more.. yes 🤔

Anyway it's already January eight in my country and I'm very late to post this one so I'm really sorry once again.

At least you get to see the two married couple's POV. Ahehesha.