Prologue

━━━ * ━━━

"She's out, boss" An unknown guard in a black costume said through the earpiece.

The person's chuckles on the other line slowly turned to deep laughs. He finally succeeded, he thought.

But the man's wicked laughs fade away on the silent office as he thought about the little girl who will only be nowhere useful. Yet, something was refusing him to not let the girl go, nor kill her.

He had another idea.

"Bring the girl here, now" His stern voice prompted the guard to obey his command.

"Yes, boss."

This is it. He had successfully defeated the family who angered him. The family who ruined his life and reputation.

He hated Romeo, even his family. He hated the whole italian mafia.

"I will not forget what that ----tard did to my daughter."

"Once I get the little girl in my hands, she will not have the opportunity to escape, ever."

The man rises up from the seat. He looked more intimidating than sitting on a chair, waiting for any news to come.

No good news would always return to him, because he gives the bad ones and receives the same thing.

Since the girl was hopeless to him, he thought of selling the kid to someone whom he considers as loyal persons.

Even though they had a nationality of being a half italian, he didn't hate the both.

He treated them as loyal kinds.

He wanted to keep the little girl to himself but he couldn't. The thought of hiding her in his place would only remind the daughter that he lost.

The man couldn't describe himself anymore, if he was going ballistic, dejected or satisfied.

There was only one option the man had: sell the kid to his loyal kinds.

He didn't give much value to his self anymore. But if they were to buy her, she needed to be tortured worse than what the man's child experienced.

━━━ * ━━━

I didn't like this when I made it and I still don't, but I had to make a starting prologue.

I forgot about making one so here you go! Enjoy 🤭.