7 - Nightmare's secret

This chapter contains mentioning of uncomfortable situations including child harassment. ( Really sensitive chapter at the first start. I recommend you to skip. )

─────────────────────────

DIVINE'S POV

"I said... open. your. legs." He yelled at me and I immediately stretched my legs wide. My body was aching in pain, wanting nothing but to release myself from these tight grip chained onto my life.

Everyday, I tried to beg for mercy. To show that I could be an obedient and good girl but master doesn't believe me. So, his punishments were more harsher enough to let me roll and ascend from the difficulties that I am always put through.

Why was I the one to be forced to participate this last-longing experience, when I didn't ask for all of this?

Now, I have believed that anyone.. who took care of me from the past had failed me. But I don't want to assume this and that. Nothing than swallowing my pride had helped me just a bit.

Why do I have to be tied up in this mess when they should've left me outside to be rather eaten by some demonic creature instead?

Leaving me alone and giving me peace were the only things that I could imagine to be given. Yet, they trapped me here.

I heard a loud slap that came towards my upper thigh and I winced, crying my sobs out loud. "P..Please master. I don't want this-" I screamed out loud when his hand went through my face, pushin my head to the other side as painfully.

"You know, I can f-- you right now but you're really lucky that I can control myself." He grunted as his soft touch sent me shivers and dear down my spine. If only I wasn't alive then I wouldn't have to experience this.

( END. )

"Darling, wake up." A voice called out as I flutter my eyes open. My now wide-opened eyes were sweating and crying from the nightmare I dreamed.

Until now, I still remember master. I'm still not safe here because of the usual dreams, he would pop up there to ruin my deep, peaceful sleep.

I look around everywhere only to see mister slendy and my eldest brother, Dante. It was a bit awkward that I had to look up at him, then turn my head away. I know he wouldn't care a single bit but his presence just imitates me.

I didn't notice that I was already bawling my eyes out once again. I opened my arms, grabbing mister slendy's chest to hug him.

"Shhh, it's okay Bebe. dad's here. No one will take you away from us again." His hand brushed at my back on which I didn't notice that I could've flinched that time, but I was too focused on my vulnerable self. I only kept crying, even though Dante could see and hear me.

I successfully removed Dante from my worries and my eyes were darted only to my dad. My papa. Mister slendy. But what bothers me is the fact that I shouldn't be calling him a slenderman.

"We were at the third floor when me and Dante heard you screaming. So we came here quickly to check up on you." He sighs. "I was worried. I thought something happened to you."