31 - Kidnapped

THIRD PERSON POV

"Divine!" Enzo yelled through the halls of the banquet, but only the loud sounds of screaming and the looped stomps of feet were heard everywhere.

The man blinked many times before looking around his surroundings. Blood splattered everywhere with each shot of bullets, swift toss of blades, and triggered explosions, yet the danger didn't faze him. He endured numerous treacherous experiences, which only made him stronger to defend himself and his family against any harm.

There was no time to waste. He needed to act before everything was too late. His arms immediately took action and ran to a separated group of rivals, his hands taking the first shot to punch. Enzo ducked the blade that was near his abdomen. He seized the blade that was loose from the enemy's hand, even if it means that his palm would be gushing of blood caused by urgency and haste, and squeezed the object right to the button of their belly.

He didn't care about the wound in his palm. Enzo leaped once again in action, his fist becoming a blur as it delivered precise hits and strikes towards the other enemies.

It was almost impossible for them to strike back a whip of punch to the Ricci. Despite him being outnumbered, Enzo had hopes for himself. His every pound, bare-handed, drew him closer to victory.

"Try harder." Antonio snickered. Enzo rolled his eyes and delivered a hard punch to the last enemy, who was almost passing out.

"Even in serious situations, you act like that?" Enzo yelled, but Antonio just grinned like an idiot and flashed him a peace sign.

Their conversation was cut short when Rowan arrived, followed by Daleah and Andres. "Security has been breached." Andres uttered.

"But Dante confirmed it was stable!" Enzo argued, but Daleah silenced him with a glare, and he immediately went silent.

Rowan sighed. "The guards couldn't hold them. And the problem is that Igor's men were stronger than before."

"One of Dante and Dad's trusted people was a spy, so that's why they easily broke in," he paused, and Enzo hissed at the thought of killing the traitor.

"He's a snake!" Andres' voice rose in anger. Daleah placed both hands on his shoulders and massaged them gently. "Calm down, son. We'll catch them soon."

"Can't we just hurry up and search for Divine?" Enzo's tone was on edge. Daleah immediately stiffened and looked over to Enzo.

"What do you mean? I thought she was with you earlier?" The woman murmured her question. No one answered for the next few minutes before Enzo spoke again.

"I thought she was behind me." He looked down, ashamed. "I thought I was holding her hand, but I lost her at the crowd."

Everybody let out a huff of breath, but they all didn't panic. It was best to stay calm so that they could think straight. But Daleah wasn't in the mood for that. It was her daughter that was on the line of danger. Rowan was aware of what she was feeling. "Daleah, you need to act straight and not panic. Your daughter will be fine." He reassured her.

"You guys should head to the others and help them. I'll send more back-ups." They all agreed to Andres, but Enzo refused. "I'll go with you, Andres. You can't be alone! It's too dangerous since we're still inside the mansion."

Andres raised his eyebrows, but still agreed. "Okay. Just hurry up because we don't have time."

Daleah looked at both of them one last time. "Take care please." She turned around and quickly followed Rowan and Antonio who was already running away. Both of her sons took her advice and ran to the other hallway.