5 - Hatred

DIVINE'S POV

I sat at the king sized mattress as I wipe off sweaty liquids from my skin. Heavy eyebugs covering my red-blodded eyes as I watch myself reflecting in the mirror.

My messy brown hair strands were flying around whenever I move to different places. My pale skin covering the beauty which I don't even have one.

Why am I thinking about this? I'm just a kid.

I, myself, still couldn't forget what my older brothers told me. I thought they would accept me as their little sister but my expectations were only mistakes. My dummy self thought that they would be better than my fake parents who I thought to be my real ones before.

My brothers looked cool when I first met them with my eyes, but not anymore. As if my expectations were clearly met by lies which was an obvious statement.

While I was listening to their introductions earlier, the last guy whom had presented himself had my attention wrapped around him.

Enzo.. that name. He was very familiar when I first heard the tall man and also his voice. I didn't understand but my instincts were telling me to be closer with him, but I betrayed my feelings and I didn't listen to my thoughts.

Why would I even be close to him? He's such a.. dummy.

But then, I knew I had no other choice but to listen to my instincts at the end.

I don't think I remember any memory consciousness when I was only a year old. Heck- my mind wouldn't have the access to comprehend small surroundings and I'd probably act dumb.

My fuzzy thoughts disappeared from my mind when my mama walked inside the room I am in. She was smiling the whole time and I thought that it was a pretty and good-looking sight to watch. Maybe because it was how mister slendy had probably fell in love with her because of how much a hundred percent beauty she holds.

"Hello sweetie. It's lunch time. Do you want to eat with us or here?" She asks me a question with two options.

I didn't really want to see my parents' other copies right now so I think it's okay if I choose number two but I don't want seeing my papa in an angry state. I'd be dead.

"I'll eat with you." I picked the second one while giving her a slight grin.

Mom deserves it, of course!

I saw her nod their head and pulled both of my arms up. Both of our foot started shuffling back and forth as we walk outside the room. Following my mama, she led me in front of a huge doorway in front of us. She paused before slowly pushing the door open, revealing my other family members.

I felt the presence of many eyeballs watching us and most of them had hatred ones, except of mister slendy of course. It's obvious that all of them were from my older idiotic brothers.

As much as they're my siblings, their attitude and demeanor makes them the opposite of it. I wonder where they got those personality from. But to be honest, that makes me sad because I wouldn't have any other people to comfort me excluding my parents. I didn't just want parents. I also needed friends even though if they're relatives or no.

"Oh, mio amore and bébé. Sit here." Mister slendy bid me and my mom to eat beside him. He pointed the two chairs next to my tall dad.

( my love | baby )