13 - Poisoned

DIVINE'S POV

It's been two hours since we ate the donuts that brother Enzo bought. Xandro and Xavrio surprisingly got home from nowhere and brought random foods with them.

Since I accidentally eavesdropped on them, I got the information on where they got the foods from. Xavrio said that they got it from one of their friends outside.

Both of them were on some random location called underground base when they met them there. Then the friend of theirs randomly gave them a ton of foods.

I immediately stopped when they started walking again to the living room. That's all.

I didn't want Xandro and Xavrio getting mad at me for secretly listening to their conversation with mister slendy. And I didn't ask for the food because they might just..

Why are you talking to yourself?

I'm not talking to myself, dummy.

"Hey principessa, are you okay?" I flinched when sudden arm rubbed the top of my head. It was my dad, and he totally did notice that.

I smiled and nodded my head. He raised his one eyebrow and I did the same. He breathes out.

"Dadd!! Have you been brushing your teeth?" I quietly yelled putting my tongue out in disgust.

Yes I am a little bit honest sometimes. He doesn't brush his teeth. I wonder what is mom's reaction everytime she kiss dad.

"My my, you dare to question the smell of my breath?" Mister slendy lifted the corner of his lips and I shrunk down the couch.

"I'm sorry" I apologized. I didn't want to anger him more. But instead, he only laughed and pulled me close.

He's gonna hit me, heh?

"Get that negativity out of your mind, principessa. You think I was gonna hurt you?" He says and I look down.

Those words. Exact words that Enzo said.

Your dad is right.

I felt his hand put my chin up. "Bébé, I am not gonna hurt you. You are my daughter. My precious daughter in this family." He says and I slightly smile.

I was about to hug him when he started coughing, and it was bad. Really bad.

"Dad are you okay??" I ask him knowing he is not.

Why would I though when I am seeing this condition of him?

Dumb.

"Yeah I-" His eyes closed and he fell to the floor.

"DAD!" I screamed his name while shaking his body. I put my ear closely to his mouth and I felt like breaking down.

He wasn't breathing.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen. My mom and my older brothers ate there earlier.

I kicked the door open with my hands and my whole life stopped in a second.

They were all passed out at the floor. I cried. I screamed. I yelled. No one came.

I checked every breathing of my mom and brothers. Nothing came out, even Enzo.

I screamed help again many times, but no one came. No one dared to help us.

My legs were all wobbly but I forced myself to stand up. It hurts inside my chest. I didn't want them to be gone, but I know I have to save them.