Real Love

Jason POV

I drove up to Corinne best friend house. I needed to talk to Corinne. I needed her in my life. Daniel needed her. We loved her and I would live nothing more than to make her my wife.

I'd made up with my mother, whom was babysitting Daniel right now. Oh how she loved her little grandson. She went crazy when she found out I had a baby and went straight to by he store to buy him stuff. Every time I pick him up from her house, he's five pounds heavier.

I walked up and knocked on the door. Joseph stupid ass opened it with a smile, it faltered when he looked at me.

"Come in." he said with a guilty expression on his face.

I pushed past him and walked into the living room. Try'Micah was sitting down watching TV. Joseph sat beside her and kissed her cheek. I shook my head. He'd probably cheat on her.

"Is Corinne here?" I asked.

"Yea she up in her room. But first, I want you and Joseph to talk. I heard about that girl named... uhh... Vacancy. She don't sound worth you fighting over with your flesh and blood." she said.

I put my head down. It was true. She wasn't worth it. She wasn't even a nice person, it was just the fact that Joseph slept with her knowing I was with her and that I had feelings for her, even though I was going to break up with her anyway and possibly have her killed for threatening my child.

"Look, I'm sorry. She paid me to do it. She blackmailed me. She threatened to tell the police I was living with you. You know I got warrants man." he said.

"It's fine. I forgive you. I know you wouldn't have done that without a good reason." I said.

"Man give me a hug." he said getting emotional.

"I'll pass." I chuckled and went to the back to find Corinne sexy ass.

I knocked on a random door and it opened slowly. Corinne peaked out and when she saw me, she opened it all the way. She pulled me in and shut the door locking it. I looked at her and almost fainted.

"You're only in your panties." I mumbled subconsciously.

"Yes." she said giving me a mischievous smile as she walked up to me.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to me. I picked her up and shoved my face in those breasts of hers, and motor boated like my life depended on it. She giggled and moaned while squeezing her boobs around my head. I was in titty heaven.

"I've missed you so much baby." I said kissing her.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I left. I love you." she said as she looked me in my eyes and kissed me.

I laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her. I kissed her with everything I had in me. She moaned and I grinded my erection against her wetness. She gasped and started undoing my pants. I slid her panties to the side as soon as she got my dick out and she guided me inside her tight walls.

"You feel so good." I said as I slowly stroked her wet tight walls.

She moaned sexily and made me want to hear more of her moans. So I fucked her like it was going out of style. She screamed and moaned while digging her nails in my back. This went on for about two hours until we were both tired and just laid together.

"I love you." I said kissing her.

"I love you too." she said kissing me back passionately.

"I want you to have my babies." I said rubbing on her flat stomach.

"I want to give you all the kids you can produce." she said smiling at me.

"I hope so, cause I'm gon give you bout thirty of em." I said smiling.

comment and vote. THE END! there will be no sequel. hope you enjoyed this story. byyyyye! *walks away eating Chinese food*