Cora

Corinne POV

"What dee hell do you think you doin!?" I heard my mom yell on her phone as I walked up to her porch.

"Hey mommy!" I said hugging her.

"Hey momma baby. Ya ain't been to see me in a- God dammit I'm not talking to you Harold! Shit! Shut dee hell up old ass fool!" my mother has a temper.

My mom was on the phone with one of her whores. Yes, she has whores. She's a pimp. Not only does she own a restaurant, she owns people. She pimps men in her secret escort service.

"Shut yo bowl legged ass up mothafucka fo I come ova dea and rip you a new one!" she yelled on the phone as we walked into the house.

My mom was short and was top heavy like me. She didn't cut her hair though. It went to her shoulders and it was a sandy brown color, which went well with her light skin complexion.

"What dee hell! Who in dee hell you think you talking to? I'll beat yo flat ass! Don't make me get my bat!" It was probably George she was on the phone with; he was always pissing her off. "Go on in dea and get chu somethin to eat behbih." mom said.

"Alright momma." I said smiling.

She was nice to me. I was never a disobedient child. I loved my mother to death. She spoiled me,but I always made sure to thank her. I would hugs her all the time. After my dad died, I cherished my mother. She was all I had.

"I'm hangin up dammit!" my mom yelled before hanging up.

I laughed as she walked in shaking her head. I had made myself a sandwich.

"So why ain't ya been ta see ya momma in so long behbih?" my mom asked.

"I've been working. I'm a maid for this millionaire named Jason. I've been living in and cleaning his mansion." I said

"Oh lawd! So that's what Try was talking about. She said you hit the jack pot and left it at that. She neva said nun bout you cleaning up after gold brick shittas." My mom said chuckling at her own joke.

"Yea. He's okay. It's just he dates this girl names Veronica. She's a bratty bitch. She insults people. She even disrespected his mom. Well, his mom is a lot like you. She called Veronica everything but her own name. She called her Vagina." I said laughing.

"Hahaha! Oh yeees! I like this lady. What's ha name chile?" my mom asked.

"Lillian." I said.

"Oh dat dea fashion designer. I know ha brand. I used to buy clothes from that brand." my mom said cracking a smile.

"Yea. Can you believe Jason kicked her out after she cussed his girlfriend out." I said.

"He's an idiot. A damn fool. Who chooses trash ova they own momma? I can't beleeh dat dea." she said scrunching her face up.

"I know. It's madness." I said sitting down at my mom's table.

She had a nice sized house. She wasn't a millionaire, but she made 6 figures. She was smart and saved her money. She could retire any time she wanted to. She had about $10,000,000 saved up for retirement. She could live comfortably for the rest of her life and never work again if she retired right now.

"I say you just ignore him. You don't need to be mixed up in dat dea. Dat man has a problem and he need ta solve da shit and quick. You just do yo job and get dat money honey and ignore his bitch ass." my mom said.

I laughed. She sure knew how to cheer me up and give me great advice. I kissed her cheek and hugged her. For the rest of the day, since it was my off day, I spent it talking to my mom and catching up with what she had been doing.

comment and vote.