Flirtation

SHOut out to @Jae_baby15

Corinne POV

I had moved in and got settled. Mr. Jason has been really nice. He has treated me more like a friend than an employee. I've been staying here a week now and he goes out of his way to make me feel at home.

I went into the kitchen, it was dinner time, and pulled out some roast beef and some red potatoes. He likes this meal more than anything else. I got to cooking and made roast beef, red potatoes cut in half, and asparagus with butter and bacon. I made some lemonade and poured him a cup and made his plate. When I came out the kitchen, he was sitting at the table. I sat his plate in front of him and he dug in.

"You know I love this. You're teasing me." he said as he chewed.

"Oh no. I'm just making sure you get your money's worth." I said.

"You're such a doll." he said before eating all the rest of the food on his plate.

I went back into the kitchen and found the vanilla ice cream and scooped it into a bowl and out some left over apple pie in it and sat it on the table in front of him. His face lit up and he started eating his ass off. He eats so much. I have to cook a lot of everything whether he has guests over or not.

"Damn man slow down." I said laughing.

"Sorry, it's just that I love your apple pie with some vanilla ice cream." he said before belching.

"You eat enough for nine people." I said before laughing. "Are you pregnant?" I asked.

"Hahahaha! Yes it's your baby Craig." he said laughing.

"Unt uh! You don messed wit erbody on the block! That must be chico baby. My seeds don't take in that much food." I said laughing.

"Whatever. You better pay this child support." He said standing up and acting ghetto.

"I don't pay for kids that ain't mine."I  said.

"Well fuck you and yo small ball havin ass." he said before we both cracked up.

"You're a riot. I've never met a rich person. With your personality before." I said.

"I just like to see you smile is all." he said.

"Oh... Jason. Well... I... Jason." I said blushing and waving him off.

"See. There it goes. That beautiful smile." he said as a smile crept on my lips.

"Oh stop." I said before picking up the plates and cups on the table and taking them to the kitchen.

I washed dishes and then went to my room. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. As the hot water ran all over my skin, I thought about what Jason had said. He likes to see me smile.

After my shower, I dried off and went to bed with a smile on my face. If he liked my smile in the dining room, he would have been ecstatic at my smile right then. I was grinning from ear to ear like a high school girl who just got asked to prom by her crush. I couldn't stop no matter what. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.