First Day

Dedicated to arlex95

Corinne POV

There's nothin special about me I am just a little star.

I woke up to my alarm clock playing Lil Star by Kelis and Celo Green. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took care of my hygiene and combed my short hair into a Mohawk. I put on a my undies and my bra.

I'm Corrine. I'm 24, and I'm a curvy, plus sized woman. I'm 198 lbs and I am black and Indian. My measurements are 46E, 30, 49. I'm 5'5, and I'm a caramel complexion. I have short hair that I cut every two months that goes down to my ears.

I got dressed into some jeans and a grey v neck t shirt that said "Kinky" on it. I put on my grey sneakers and grabbed my wallet. I put it in my front pocket and grabbed my leather jacket. I out it on and walked out my apartment, but not without grabbing my keys and phone.

My best friend whom I grew up with, Try'Micah, was outside in her car waiting for me. I got inside and shut the door. I out on my seat belt and she started to drive.

"Good mornin girlll. It's Seven o'clock, early as shit. I ain't gotta be at work til like nine or sum, so we going for breakfast or nah?" she said as she made a right turn.

"Yea. I'm pretty hungry." I said.

We turned and went to Rise and Shine Restaurant. It was my favorite place in the world to eat breakfast. I got a Belgium waffle, a hash brown, some bacon, and some coffee to go. Micah got Blue berry pancakes, eggs, and a water.

"Girl, they shit be good as fuck. Oh my gawwwwd!" she sang as we ate in the car.

"You crazy Micah. It's too early in the morning for that shit.." I said.

As you can see, Micah is the loud and talkative one. I'm more laid back and quiet. She's more thick than plus sized. Her measurements are 35C-27-49. She had been my best friend since grade school. She had a round face and braces. She had a button nose and slanted eyes. No one knew how long her hair was because she always had on a wig or weave.

She worked at the front desk of a welfare office. They were always busy where she worked, so she never really took lunch breaks. She was always working, and the only time we really got to talk was on holidays and mornings, and sometimes at night, but she would always fall asleep.

We finally arrived at my new job. I was ten minutes early. I got out the car and walked down the side walk to the door of the mansion. I was nervous and happy. This man was a billionaire looking for a live in maid. I wanted to move out of my apartment, so this was a good opportunity.

I rang the door bell and waited. I heard foot steps after five minutes and there stood the finest man I'd ever seen. He was light skinned, had green eyes, and a five o'clock shadow. The lips had me.

"H..hello. I'm Corrine." I said.

"The new maid. Yes,come in." he said before opening the door wider and letting me in.

The minute I walked into the house, I was amazed. It was hard to believe that anyone could live in this thing. It was too big! I looked around in amazement. This place was huge.

Everything was gold, white, and red. The floors had white tiles. The ceiling had gold and white chandeliers. The couches were red. The tables were gold and white. Everything was so marvelous.

"I'll show you around." he said.

First we walked into a dark area, which turned out to be a small movie theatre. It had 30 seats in it and a screen that took up the whole wall. It was built like a mini movie theatre. I liked this room.