Girlfriend

Corinne Pov

I had been working for Jason for the past month. He was always flirty with me, and I was always blushing about it. He made my heart flutter and my cheeks turn red.

Deep down, I felt that this was probably just all a game. I had never felt the feeling of love, but I don't think I ever will. At least not with anybody like Jason. He was tall, handsome, had it together, and had money. Nobody like that would date me.

I was dusting the book shelf in the living room, when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and answered. There stood a tall, light skinned, busty, thin girl with long hair and a perky nose. She gave me a disgusted look.

"Who ate you?" she asked rudely.

"I'm the made." I said.

"Oh. Well move maid." she said pushing me to the side and walking in.

Does this bitch not know what a ass whoopin is?

She walked into the living room, and I could see that her butt was just as large as her boobs. She walked up the stairs switching her hips like she owned the place. Who was she? Maybe she was Jason's girlfriend. The one who could get a guy as perfect as him.

Ten minutes later, they walked back down stairs laughing and holding hands. I didn't want to talk to either of them, so I went into the other room to dust. This was so weird. This is why bosses shouldn't flirt with their lonely, desperate maids. We take that shit to heart, and end up getting our hearts broken.

Suddenly, I didn't feel so beautiful. I didn't feel like blushing, and I didn't want to smile. I dusted and cleaned up some more and went out to the back yard.

"Corinne!" I heard Jason calling my name.

I ignored him and snuck off to the small building outside his house that was in his backyard. It was full of what looked like empty space except for a couch. Maybe I could camp out here until he forgot I existed, or until that bitch was gone. I really needed some alone time.

"She went in there Mr." the pool boy said.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I hate my coworkers!,

"There you are Corinne." I heard Jason's voice say.

"Yea. Here I am." I said

"Listen I'm sorry about Veronica. She just has an issue when it comes to meeting new people.

"Like pushing them out of her way and walking on in without invitation?",I asked.

"She what? Ummm yea. That. Sorry. I'll talk to her. You just do what you want. She brought take out so you don't have to cook dinner." he said before leaving.

I sat there for a while. Well at least I'd have a them free night. Or so I thought. After I had gotten in the house and gotten ready for bed and was two hours into sleep, I start heading loud bangs and screaming.

Is he killing her?

I sat up slowly, and then felt disgusted when I realized what I was hearing. I was hearing Jason and Veronica have sex. Like dick in the pussy, rock the boat, orgasm after this sex!

Ew! I could hear that nasty bitch screaming like a dying cat. Her moans sounded scary and if I didn't know better, I would have sworn her was beating her ass. I shook my head. I was going to have a hard time trying to go to sleep with all this noise.

Comment and vote
Miss V Banks as Veronica