Moving Out

Corinne POV

It had been three days since I'd went to Jason's house. I was packing my bags today so that I could move out. I was going to sell my furniture and all that, and use that money to get myself a car. I packed my clothing and personal items.

It took a while, but I finally got packed up. I heard a knock on the door and went over to it and opened it. There stood Eric. He was my ex boyfriend, and he lived next door to me.

Our history was that I met him in high school. I was young, dumb and a complete idiot. I let his caramel skin, his nice smile, and his toned arms and abs lead me into a heck of a lot a trouble.

I was his side chick, I didn't care though. His main chick was much more beautiful and he spent more time with her and treated her better. He would wine and dine her, and I was stuck just being his fuck buddy and having secret meetings with him. I should have recognized that he was treating me wrong, but I didn't.

I barely graduated high school and I didn't go to college, so I couldn't get a job. He helped me by paying my bills. We finally fell apart and he kicked me to the curb a couple months ago. That's why I needed a job. I had been selling my jewelry to pay the bills.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanna get back together." he said smiling.

"Boy get on with that shit. You said you didn't want me and that I was a fat mess." I said before going into my room and going on my computer and seeing that some people wanted to buy my furniture on eBay.

"What's going on? Why all your shit packed?" he asked.

"Nigga it's obvious. I'm moving. I got a new job." I said.

"Doing what?" he asked pulling me by my arm.

"I'm a maid." I said.

"A what? A maid? Ha! You're doing worse without me than I thought." he said.

"Get out my face before I hurt you." I said angrily.

"You ain't gon do shit but suck this dick like ya been doing. You ain't shit bitch. You can't live without me. I made your fat ass." he said.

"Whatever! Get the fuck out!" I yelled angrily before slapping him and pushing him out the door.

I don't know what I saw in him. Fucking asshole.