saved me

Corinne POV

Since I'd quit my job and moved out of Jason's house I'd started living with Try'Mikah. Who better to live with than a good friend? She and Joseph actually started dating for some reason. It's awkward being around him after what he did to Jason.

I threatened him that if he ever hurt Try'Micah I'd burn him alive. He promised he wouldn't. He knew I meant business. I don't play when it comes to friends and family.

I had been applying for jobs for the past week. I was just walking out of a diner I'd just applied to work at. I heard foot steps behind me. They were following me. I quickened my pace.

"Corinne." I heard Eric's voice and stopped in my tracks.

I didn't turn around. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. I felt disgusted. I had gained a slight hatred and disgust for him. How could I not? He treated me like shit. Threw me to the side, then tried to get back with me and belittled me.

"Corinne Corinne Corinne. I missed these big ass breasts." he said cupping my ample bosom.

"Stop. Don't touch me." I said pulling his hands off me.

It was 8:30 AM but for some reason, nobody was standing outside the diner. Nobody  was driving up to it. I was alone with this fool. Damn, just my luck.

"Listen bitch! You thing you can just leave me? Huh? It ain't over until I say it's over!" he said grabbing me by my hair and dragging me to his car.

He opened the back door and threw me in the back seat. I screamed as he opened my legs and fell in between them and started kissing on me. I tried to push him off, but be was too heavy and he had a grip on me. I tried screaming again, but he slapped me and covered my mouth.

"You smell so good Corinne." He said as he ripped my shirt open and buried his face in my breasts.

"Please no! Don't do this to me! I promise I'll be good." I begged as tears fell down my face.

"But I only wanna squeeze you and touch you. I wanna feel those tight walls again Corinne." he said through clenched teeth as he roughly grabbed my leg.

"No! Please no! Help meee! Somebody help me!" I screamed.

I felt a punch to my face. I groaned in pain. I was half conscious now. Going in and out of the dark. Only to see Jason grab Eric out of the car and punch him. Then see him take out a gun and shoot Eric in the chest.

I then drifted again. This time for what seemed like five seconds. When I opened my eyes, I felt a soft bed. I felt a hand in mine. My head was killing me.

"Jason. Is he gone?" I asked as I saw him hovering over me with a worried expression.

"Yea. I killed him. I was so caught up being angry because he was hurting you." He said rubbing my shoulder.

"I just don't understand why he did this to me. He had hurt me enough verbally and mentally. Now he wanted to hurt me physically." I said as I started crying.

"It's okay." he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Corinne! Oh my gosh! What happened to her!" I heard Try'Mikah scream as she ran in with Joseph.

Jason looked over at Joseph and gave him an angry glare then turned back to me. He seemed like he was trying to hold back. I reached up and touched his face. He seemed to calm down.

"Jason called me as soon as y'all got to my house. I'm so sorry Eric eid this to you. Jason already called the police while y'all was there. They said they'd call and take you all in for questioning." Try'Mikah said as she wiped at a tear that fell from her eye.

"It's fine. Jason took care of me." I said as I looked at him. I realized I hadn't moved my hand from his face.

"I gotta go. I'm gonna go give a statement to the police. See y'all later."Jason said before leaving.

He was still hurt. I knew it. I was hurt in multiple ways. I missed him and I loved him. He made me feel things I had never felt before and it scared me. I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't want to be left or thrown away anymore. I just want to be loved.

If he came to me again, I would not deny him. I would go back to him again and again. I loved him and I realized that. I was just upset that it took me so long to realize it. I just hoped he would come get it.

comment and vote