A lil love (reposted)

Corrine POV

I had been babysitting Jason and taking care of Daniel since the Veronica and Joseph thing happened. Jason fell into a depression. He claims nobody loves or cares about him. I constantly tell him it's not true.

"Jason. You sleep?" I asked.

"Almost." he said quietly.

He had been emotionally drained for a while now. He barely left his room unless it was work related. He barely ate. He had lost ten pounds over this past two weeks. It was shameful.

I put Daniel to bed and decided to take a shower and go to bed myself. I was tired as a dog. Taking care of a baby, cleaning the house, running errands, and taking care of Jason, it was all so exhausting. I wondered why he was moping so hard. It's not like Veronica was different from how she is at any point, well as long as I'd known her, she'd been a pain in the ass and a bitch to me for no reason.

It just didn't make sense. Maybe it was all the things he sacrificed to be with her. His mom, his dignity, what could have been had he gotten with me, and the respect his mother and I once had for him. I still respected him, but not as much as before.

I walked in the bathroom and undressed. I looked at myself. I'd lost ten pounds since I started working here. Don't get me wrong, I loved myself before and I looked nice. I still looked good. My stomach was flatter, but my boobs and ass still remained. My hair was now in  a muffin cut.

My breasts did grow. I mean when you constantly have a child clinging to them, they start to get bigger, not that I needed them to. They were already gigantic before. I had went up a bra size, so they were stupendous now.

I hopped in the shower and got my bathing sponge and my bar soap. I began washing myself. I felt so relaxed from the hot water. I kind of went into a zone. That was until I felt someone wrap their hands around my waist.

"Ummm Jason what are you doing?" I asked as I turned and looked at him while covering myself, well trying anyway.

He said nothing, just kissed me. I didn't think, I couldn't. He had made my mind go blank. So I followed my natural instincts and kissed him back. His lips were so soft. The good times we'd had ran through my mind. The time he told me he liked seeing me smile. The times he had made me laugh. Everything that happened before I met Veronica and he changed flashed through my mind.

I felt his hands cup my ass and pull me closer to him. Then it hit me. What was I doing? This was my boss. I couldn't be doing this.

"Wait no." I said pushing him away from me.

"Yes." he said kissing my neck.

The next thing I knew, he had turned the water off and carried me to his room. He laid me on his bed and began kissing and sucking on my breasts. I let out a moan and enjoyed what he was doing to me. I felt his hand slide down to my kitty as he sucked on my left nipple, and he started to rub my clit. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

It had been a while since I had sex. To be honest, I was horny as shit. Then, Jason stood up, and that was the first time I noticed he was naked. Damn he had a big thing. He was slanging a monster. That thing was a weapon of mass destruction.

He lifted my legs and spread them putting his face between them. He began to lick, suck and kiss my kitty. I lost it. I fell off my rocker. I couldn't handle his tongue game. I tried moving around, but he held me in place. I dug my nails in his back and bit my lip trying to hold in the loud moans that threatened to escape my lips.

Then, I felt him stick his tongue inside me and start tongue fucking me. He had a long tongue and I had a moan that I couldn't hold in any longer.

"Oh fuck!" I harshly spat.

He just kept right on doing what he was doing. He even had the nerve to look up at me and make eye contact. That turned me on even more. Then, I started squirting up a storm, which made me start screaming all kinds of profanities.

"Shit! Fuck! Dammit!" I screamed to him in ecstasy. I had been sexually frustrated, but now, I was limp.

Jason climbed on top of me, kissed me, and rubbed his manhood against my kitty. I can admit, I was scared of the D. What if he broke something and I hand to walk leaned to the side for the rest of my life? What if he...

"Ooooh." I moaned as he squeezed his overly large penis inside my tightness.

It felt like there was a Buick in my kitty. I gasped as he started to stroke in and out of me. I see why Veronica had been making animal sounds when she would have sex with him. He had entirely too much dick, and that was an understatement.

"Damn you're tight." he said.

He was hurting me, but I did feel some pleasure. He was going slowly and cursing slightly as he stroked me. To say he was in my stomach would have been lying. He was in my soul right about now.

"Jason... uh! It's too big." I whimpered as he started to go faster.

He pulled out a little bit, but left half in. That was much better. I was enjoying it then. He looked me in my eyes and started to work his thing back in bit by bit. Every stroke was deeper than the last.

"Uh! Damn. Oh my gosh." I moaned as he got all the way back in and turned me on my side.

He laid behind me and started pounding me. I grabbed the sheets. He was hitting a place I'd never knew I had. I thought I was going to explode mentally, emotionally, and physically. And I did what any sane girl would do when the dick gets good, I started crying. Not like flat out sobbing, but sniffling.

"I love you." I said unknowingly.

I thought I had been thinking it all that time, but I hadn't. I had said it. I couldn't help myself I did love him. Probably with everything in me, and as he hit my g spot, I said it over and over again. Louder each time.

"I love you too Cory." he said, which brought me to my screaming orgasm. It also brought him to his own climax. We seemed to be in the clouds, and at last, we drifted off to sleep.

comment and vote.