She's Amazing

Corinne POV

After dinner, I showed Lillian to her usual room according to Jason when I first got here. She made herself at home quickly and insisted we converse after we had both gotten ready for bed. I was eager to talk to Ms. Lillian. She seemed like a nice lady. The only nice lady other than my mom of course. I knocked on her door after I finished getting ready for bed.

"Come in Corinne." she said.

I walked in to see her sitting on a recliner with s long white robe on over some silk pajamas. Her head scarf was even silk. She looked like an angel in all that white. I walked over and sat beside her.

"So, what are you about?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What's your story?" she asked.

"Well, I've always been quiet. Was born here in this town. My mom is and was a single mother. She always treated me great. She always gave me advice. I love her. I'm an only child. Not spoiled though. I like to work for what I want. Makes me happier to have it. I have one friend. Her name is Try'Micah. Ghettoest girl on the face of the earth, but she's funny and a true friend so I love her to death. Had a boyfriend not too long ago. He broke my heart and treated me like crap. I came here because I needed a job bad and a place to stay. " I said.

"You are a great young woman. You seem to have a god head on your shoulders." she said.

Barely.

"What about you? What's your story?" I asked.

"I am a single mother of two sons. I'm 51 years old. I was married when I had both of my kids. Their father died when Jason was 8 years old. He left a shit load of money, but I knew it wasn't going to last forever. I just knew I loved fashion. That was my niche. I started making clothing. Soon, I got my own clothing line which lead to my own boutique. It hasn't always been easy, but somehow I made it. I pushed my sons to be successful as well. I won't have any part in failures." Lillian said.

This woman was amazing. She was strong and smart. I wanted to be just like her. She reminded me of my mom. My mom owned her own restaurant. I had told her nothing of my previous situation because my mommy is a thug. She would have had her goons that always eat at her restaurant and call her momma beat his ass.

"You're a great woman. I feel so inspired. If only I knew what I wanted to do besides being a maid." I said.

"What are you good at?" Lillian asked.

"Cooking, cleaning. House wife type things." I said.

"You could be a chef. You could start your own cleaning business. You can do both." Lillian said.

I thought about it. I had never thought about it before. My mother mentioned before about me working with her at her restaurant. As I thought about it, I thought about getting my business degree and going to a cooking school. I could do that. I'd do it. I'd sign up for school in the fall. I'd get my degrees and become more than just a maid.

"You're thinking about it aren't you? It all starts with thoughts. That's success. Pumping through your veins. Making you happy and glow a new." Lillian said smiling.

"You're the best Ms. Lillian." I said before hugging her.

"Thank you. Please call me Lilly or momma Lil. Only Vagina calls me Ms. Lillian." Momma Lil said fucking up Veronica's name to the max.

"Hahahahaha! You're something else Momma Lil." I said.

"I know. Now we ought to be getting to bed. We need our rest if we're going to irritate Jason tomorrow." Lillian said.

"Alright. Good night momma Lil." I said.

"Good night Cori hun." she said.

I gave her one last hug and left the room. I tip toed to my room. I could hear Jason snoring his ass off next door. This guy.

sorry I been MIA. Comment and vote. Love y'all.