Cheater

Corinne POV

Jason, Daniel and I had just come back from the store. For some reason for the past three days, Jason has been following me around like a lost puppy. He just won't get the hell out my face. Every time I turn around, he there.

I went in the kitchen and started taking out the groceries. I took out something that Joseph told me to being him when I come back the minutes I get it out the bag, so I went up stairs. Jason followed me as expected.

There was a loud squeal coming from upstairs. It sounded like Joseph had gotten a dolphin. There was then a loud slapping sound. Jason looked confused. He then opened the door. I kid you not, all we saw was Veronica hanging half off the bed butt naked and Joseph fucking her. My jaws dropped.

"What the fuck!?" Jason exclaimed.

"Oh shit. Bro it isn't what it looks like. Vermin and I was just doing Yoga." Joseph said.

"Butt naked with ya dick in ha is yoga?" Jason said looking between Veronica and Joseph.

"Yo man, Voice made me do it. She paid me. Bad Value! Why you do that!" Joseph said.

"I... I'm so sorry Jason!" Veronica ran up to Jason and tried to hug him. He pushed her hard as shit and she fell on the floor.

"Get her Corinne!" Jason chanted.

I gladly handed him his baby and started beating the shit out of Veronica. I beat her for every time she said something rude or did something rude. I beat her for being a bitch. I beat her because she had a strong enough hold on Jason that he cut his momma off for her. I beat her because he had been dating her ugly ass instead of me.

"Aaah! Please help!" she screamed like somebody was gon hear her.

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out the room. I dragged her down the stairs, and last but not least, out the fucking door. I slammed it and locked it. She was going to be out in 20° weather butt naked.

I walked upstairs to see Joseph with his clothes on and his bag packed walking out the room. I said nothing to him. I just went straight to Jason's room. I closed the door behind me.

"Jason." I said.

Daniel was in his crib and Jason sat on the bed looking depressed. I felt bad for him. It's his own fault though. He was the one who dated a ho.

"I'm not even mad at Veronica. I would expect something like that from her. It's Joseph I'm pissed off at. My own flesh and blood betrayed me." he said before laying down.

"People make mistakes. Joseph has made plenty. Including this. He'll realize what he did was wrong and you'll forgive him. You've got to get back right with your mother. Maybe she can talk some sense into Joseph." I said.

"You're amazing." Jason mumbled.

"Thanks. Now, get some sleep. I'll go clean or something." I said before getting up and walking out the room.

This shit was crazy. I would never expect for this to happen. Mostly because I didn't think Joseph would do some shit like this. I shook my head at the situation. Veronica is a cheater.

comment and vote