Keep her away from him.

dedicated to hotstuff127

Dorinne POV

I held Daniel while making Jason and Joseph's plate. Jason was on his phone at the table talking to one of his employees about how if they don't put their minds to their work they'll be fired, and Joseph was playing Flappy bird on his phone.

"Gigigigigi!" Daniel spoke his baby talk.

"Yes lil man. I'm cooking breakfast. You can't have any though because you're too little to eat big people food." I said while handing Jason his food.

"Whaaaaaaa! Yummy!" he cried out while grabbing at the food even though it was car away because I had moved to the other side of the kitchen.

"Mush him up some pancakes and put some syrup on it." Jason said.

"I guess. If he starts spitting up, you dealing with him." I said.

I did as I was told and mushed up some pancakes until they were almost as thin as the batter I'd used and put syrup on it. I sat down and started feeding him. He got mad because I was feeding him too slow, so he got fussy. I calmed him down and laid him on my boob. He calmed all the way down. He gon be a boob lover when he gets older.

"Goo goo." he cooed once he was done eating and I was burping him.

"You sleepy lil one?" I asked.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door while holding Daniel. I opened it and there stood Veronica. She looked at me and then at Daniel.

"I knew you were pregnant. I just never wanted to say anything." she said.

"This isn't my son. It's Jason's." I said before turning around and walking into the kitchen.

"Jason!" Veronica yelled as she barged in.

"Hey Vanilla." Joseph said.

Even the baby had to laugh. Veronica glared at him. She turned back to Jason with her hands on her hips.

"Jason you got another bitch pregnant behind my back!?" Veronica exclaimed causing Daniel to cry.

"Veronica!" I scolded while putting a pacifier in Daniel mouth and laying him on my shoulder.

"Shut up maid! Jason you have some explaining to do! Jason!" Jason was walking out of the kitchen and left the house.

I rolled my eyes, walked in the living room, and sat down. Daniel was falling asleep, so I rocked him slowly so he would fall asleep faster. Veronica walked in with a mug on her face. She sat down beside me. I wanted to tell her to move the hell away from me, but I didn't want to talk that way in front of the baby.

"What do you want Veronica?" I asked.

"To know who the mother of this little bastard was." she said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare talk about him like that. I will slap you like you deserve." I whisper/yelled.

"Oh you know the bitch was probably a ho. Who was she? I know she was probably ugly." she said.

She looked better than you.

"Don't worry about that. Just get away from me before I punch you." I said.

"Whatever. You just make sure to keep an eye on that little bastard child." she said before walking out.

I couldn't believe there were people like her in this world. Did she just threaten a child? What the hell? What grown woman would take her aggression out in a child?

I looked down at a peacefully sleeping Daniel. I had fallen in love with the thought of taking care of an infant. It was just something about babies and toddlers that I loved. Maybe it was the adorableness. I have no idea. Maybe I could have a daycare for babies.

Soon, Jason walked in. I had a couple bones to pick with him, but I would put that to the side to keep Daniel safe. He comes first.

"Jason I need to talk to you." I said walking over to him and handing Daniel to him.

"What is it? Is something wrong with my little man?" he asked.

"It's Veronica. She isn't just a bitch, she could be a child murderer. She threatened Daniel." I said.

"What!?" he exclaimed.

"Yea. She said I'd better keep an eye on Daniel or in her words, "That little bastard child." I said rolling my eyes.

"What!? I'm gon have to cut her off. I don't play that shit when it comes to my son. I might just have somebody beat her ass." he said.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Girl go vacuum." he said laughing as he took Daniel upstairs.

"Dadadada!" he cooed.

I shook my head as did as I was told. I just hope he keeps Veronica away from Daniel.

comment and vote. I know I been MIA I just been going through some things.