Lillian

Corinne POV

It had been a week since I said what I had to say to Jason. I haven't said too much to him since. That bitch learned her lesson though. I threatened to slit her throat when Jason wasn't in the room.

Jason tries to have conversations with me, but I ignore him or just nod. I'm not letting up until he apologizes. What he dud was unacceptable.

Right now, I had just got done with dinner and was washing dishes. Everything was peaceful and quiet. That was good for me because not too long ago, ten loud and noisy house guests arrived and drove me mad.

He had been having friends visit every so often. They were nice people, but some of them were very unclean people. Rings around the tub, pee on the toilet, and hair in the sink. It was shameful that some of these people left such a mess. It was shameful and quite childish.

There was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it. A tall, thin, light skinned woman with shoulder length sandy brown hair and blue eyes stood at the door. You could tell she was middle aged, but looked really good for her age though.

"Hello. Come in." I said.

"Thanks. Hello. I'm Jason's mom." she said smiling as she shook my hand

"I'm his maid. My name's Corinne. And yours?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm Lillian. Lillian Stewart. My you've done a great job. Where's that crazy son of mine?" Lillian asked.

"In the dining room eating his dinner." I said.

"Oh. Well walk with me to the dining room. I know you have the tea on what's been going on with my son. He hasn't contacted me in months." she said.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

I filled her in on everything that's happened since I got here. By the time we made it to the dining room, her face was red and she was angry. Apparently, she hated Veronica and did not want Jason to be with her. I agreed because I didn't like Veronica for a reason. It wasn't just because she was dating Jason. It was because she was disrespectful and if I saw her on the street, I would ring her fucking neck.

"Jason Paulo Stewart! I raised you better than to let disrespectful bitches act that way to your maid! She's a good maid too! You are a fucking idiot!" She screeched before slapping the shit out of him on the back of his head.

"Ow!" he groaned as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Say you're sorry to this girl!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry Corinne." he whined.

"I forgive you." I said smiling.

"You got any of that food left Corinne?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Good cause it smells delightful and I'm hungry. Go ahead and fix me a plate." she said.

I went into the kitchen and fixed her a plate of the chicken stir fry. I poured her a cup of iced tea and sat it on the table in front of her. Her green eyes lit up and she gave me a smile.

"Looks delicious. Look, I'll talk to you some more right after I'm finished eating." Lillian said to me.

"Yes ma'am." I said while smiling before I turned and left.

"Such a sweet girl. Why are you dating Vivica and not her?" she asked.

"Her name is Veronica mom." Jason said.

"Fuck that bitch. Vivica, Veronica, vintage, video game, whatever her name is." she said.

I snickered. I liked his mom. She was cool. I knew this was going to be fun.

hey yall. I know it's been a while. comment and vote.