𝘉𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥

set beyond season 8, this is inspired by the new Laufey song: Bewitched, go listen to it if you're into jazz & classical music, IT'S AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY ETHEREAL. this is quite a short one but a fluffy one to make up for the last angsty one!

ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

"Care to dance?" Ozzy's familiar voice brought a smile to her face, eyes lighting up immediately. "Of course," Richelle whispered, a chill running down her spine when his hand caressed her cheek ever so softly, the other having a strong but gentle hold on the small of her back. 

Everything about him made her knees weak, the way he was so gentle with her, careful not to hurt her. His hypnotizing and loving gaze was meant only for her, as if a silent way of a plea, saying: I love you for you, so please don't try to be someone you're not.  

She'd never known that feeling before, just allowing herself to be... herself. She put up a wall - a mask when she was around other people, helping her with her confidence, but in the shadow of it was her true personality. However, just a second with him brought them down, no, completely destroyed her barriers. It was only him that knew her vulnerable side, and he kept it like an oath. 

He drew a breath, and brushed a lone strand of hair behind her ears, her bright blue eyes still focusing on him like he was the only thing in the universe. He knew. He knew how she had to be someone else other than her when she was around others. He just wished she saw herself the way he did. Like as if she doesn't know the world was spinning just for her.  

She was like... rain. It's cold and dark, but it's somehow; bewitching. Sometimes, you miss it terribly when it's not there, but when it is, you wait for it long enough, it disappears, and it changes. The sun shines through everything, and in the shadows of the once-grey clouds, is a rainbow.

i'm sorry this one was short, had to get it out of my system haha