𝘈-𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯

This is a one-shot set in season 9, and there's a little pro-division thing going on in internationals, where the old A-troupe has to get back together and get a group dance ready for pro-division in internationals!

RICHELLE'S POV:

This was so exciting! We finally get to see each other after what seemed like years of being apart. To be honest, I am a bit nervous about seeing them again, and not knowing how much has changed about them, but I was going to be with Ozzy, and everything was going to be fine. The old A-troupe didn't know about us yet, as it was only Kenzie's new troupe that saw our little 'interaction' at Nationals.

"Hey, you ready?" I turned around to find Ozzy, who wore the same shirt he always does, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Yet he still makes my heart skip a beat every time I looked at him.

"Yep, let's go!" I replied; grasping his hands and walking up the stairs to The Next Step. On the way, I paused to glance at the cafe, and to my surprise, Middle C still kept its shape after a year, unlike all the past cafes! Around the corner was Lost and Found, and I stopped to take in everything. It still looked the same, and my mind flashed back to a couple of years ago when I would always come in with Noah to enjoy the music in the room.

I drew in a breath as I entered Studio 1. Most of my memories were in this room, where we had TNS East and West, and how we were so different and apart from each other, yet so similar at the same time. 'Live as a team, Die as a team, But always a team.' Michelle's words still echoed in my mind, like they never left after all these years.

A couple paces forwards were the familiar oak-green doors to Studio A.

"Shall we?" I asked Ozzy, and he nodded in return. Slowly, we pushed open the doors to reveal Studio A, still getting the same butterflies I had when I entered the room for the first time I walked in the studio when I was in J-troupe. Immediately, I noticed the grand decorations for the welcome party, most likely put up by Piper, but the room still looked the same as when I left it last year.

"Richelle!" I heard someone call me, whipping my head around to find Emily standing behind me.

"Emily! I missed you so much! I didn't know you were still here! I thought you left two years ago!" I rambled on, pulling her in for a hug.

"Oh! Well actually, Michelle and I have stopped our tour for a little bit to help you guys with your choreography! I can't believe how far you guys have come since Dancemania! So... You're professionals now! I'm proud of you, my girl." She ruffled my hair and gave me a smile.

"Thank you, Emily. But you inspired me, and I have to say; your notes in the dance captain's diary really helped me get through the year." I said as I remembered years ago when I used to spend ages reading the dance captain's diary past my bedtime.

OZZY'S POV

I smiled as I eavesdropped on Richelle and Emily's conversation, as Emily was always a big inspiration to her.

"MY GUY!" A familiar voice made me snap my head over to the other side, my eyes lit up and I immediately knew who it was.

"Kingston! My bro! How you doing?" I asked him, instantly happier that I saw my best friend.

"Better than ever dude! Guess what?" He asked, giddy for me to answer.

"What?" I questioned, excited to know.

"I haven't broken up with Lily in over a year!" He exclaimed proudly.

"Wow man! That's a new record! Proud of you!" I gave him a pat on the back, and he still seemed to be in his happy daze.

"So... any news about you? What's been going on?" He asked, shaking me playfully by the shoulders. 

"Well, nothing much... except for a new girlfriend!" I told him, and he looked shocked.

"You?! Wow! Who is it?" He asked, oblivious.

"Um, well..." I looked over to Richelle, trying to hint something to him.

"Oh. My. God. No freaking way. You and Richelle?!" He asked, shocked. I just nodded, beaming from ear to ear.

"FINN, HENRY, HEATH! I CALLED IT. I TOLD YOU IT WOULD HAPPEN AFTER WE LEFT. YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!"

"Wait, What?!" A look of confusion washed over me, and I could also see Richelle glancing my way.

"Oh..." Kingston pretended to clear his throat. "It's not like we had a studio wide bet if you guys would get together after we left." He whispered the last part, but I could clearly hear what he said.

"You. Did. WHAT?!" I asked, being mock angry at him.

"Oh well, we know it wouldn't have been long until you guys got together. After all, you were the most compatible two people in the studio." Kingston laughed, patting me on the back.

"ONE ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE!" Kingston shouted, and shoved me almost too hard to Richelle, making me nearly pushing her over as well.

"Woah, Woah!" I exclaimed, while stretching out my hands to hold the small of her back to stop her from falling.

"Sorry about that." I apologised, holding Richelle while she steadied herself.

"It's fine. They were going to know either way." She said with a chuckle, grasping my hands.

"PRO DIVISION! LETS GET REHEARSING!" Richelle announced, and everybody got into their places. Even though we weren't a competing troupe anymore, Richelle was still our dance captain, as she lead us the best out of anyone.

"That's my girl." I whispered encouragingly underneath my breath.