𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦

Hey everyone! I'm a bit rusty with writing so please bare with me! Also, I've updated the final version of the cover! Do you guys prefer beige shirt Ozzy or blue shirt Ozzy? This oneshot is basically part 2 of the proposal oneshot 'Forever'.

OZZY'S POV: 

Looking at the mirror, I ruffled my hair one last time, and rolled up my suit sleeves, sighing happily to myself. The bachelor party was about to start, and Richelle and I decided to hold the bachelor and bachelorette party together at the same time, for our convenience and budget, so of course we had to invite everyone from The Next Step. 

"Hey! Bro, you ready for the performance tonight?" Noah asked, grabbing his guitar from the other side of the room. 

"You bet I am! I can't wait to perform with you!" I answered. This was the first time I had to sing in front of everyone, and I just knew I had to do it with my best friend. Noah is like a complete genius with his guitar, strumming chords that sound like heaven to my ears, perfect for the bachelor party. 

"One more thing." He said in a tone that was half joking, but mostly serious. "I fully accept your marriage to Richelle, but promise that you better protect her, and you better not hurt her or I swear I will come for you." "Okay, okay, I promise. I know how much she means to you." playfully backing up, but he knew I said it genuinely and that I meant every word. "Alright, let's do this thing!" Noah announced, nodding at me confidently towards the curtains. 

"Attention, Everyone!" Piper's voice rang loud and clear outside, and everything went silent at once. "To start the party, we've got Noah and Ozzy performing Lifeline!" Applause erupted, nearly deafening my ears. That was our cue. Each grabbing one side of the curtain, we stepped on stage, and the applause died down, ready for our performance.

As we sang to the all-too-familiar melody, I could feel Richelle's eyes on me, and her head was definitely going through a heavy dose of nostalgia. I thought back to memories myself, like the first time when Noah was in J-troupe, performing this song to A-troupe with James and Camille, and how much The Next Step has changed since then. The second memory that passed my mind was prom, when Noah promposed using this song to Jacquie, and everyone thought it was awesome, and that we had no chance whatsoever to one-upping Noah. Richelle was sitting behind Jacquie a couple of years ago as an audience member, but now, we were singing this song to her, all the attention was focused on her, and she deserves every single moment of it. 

When the song slowly drew to a finish, applause echoed throughout the room once more. I realized one thing as Noah smiled at me, proud of our performance. Yes, The Next Step did indeed change through the years, but there was one thing that would never change no matter how many years have passed.

The Next Step is always a family.

Once an A trouper, always an A trouper. 

A short and sweet one I found floating in my drafts, decided to finish it and post it! More oneshots coming your way next week~